Chapter 3 (Re-uploaded) *

11/24/16: I finally re-uploaded this chapter after some time because of problems happening with getting into it before. This is to thank all of you for being such good fans. I never originally made it private—I think Wattpad didn't like the material—but now, hopefully, it stays public. Thanks again for everything.

-

I

"Whew!" I exhaled loudly, entering my room, exhausted from taking in the groceries. What? It was a lot of bags.After reaching close enough to the bed, I collapsed, welcoming the coldness of the sheets and the comforting bed.

"Augustus?" I heard my brother say by the door. I could feel his glare on me like they were headlights.

"What?" I mumbled through the bed; doing anything for him right now was the least on my mind after how he treated me earlier.

"I need a favor."

"You always need a favor," I said in my sheets. He always asked me to do stuff for him, and he always promised he would pay me ba—

"I'll pay you back," He said right on cue. I chuckled mentally.

"Ugh... What is it?" I said, just giving in to his wishes. He never paid me back, but what could I do. It was either I agree willingly or be blacked mailed for something I did a long time ago which I hardly remembered, but he so expertly kept in his mind.

"Great! Ugh... A girl is coming over tonight," again, I thought to myself. "And I need you to convince mom and dad to leave the house for the night."

"Why should I do this to my asshole brother?" I questioned, smirking as I realized I had the upper hand in this situation.

"Because, you love me," He said sarcastically; I could tell he was smirking. "Please." I heard him use his childish voice, trying to persuade me. "Please. Please. Please," He said, every please coming closer and closer to my body.

"Ugh! Fine!" I exclaimed getting up from my faced down position on the bed, and looking at his now joyous face.

"Yay!" He came close, and hugged me.

"But, you owe me."

"I know."

"That's what you always say and-"

"Fine, I promise this time."

"Whatever," I said nonchalantly, and fell back on my bed looking at the ceiling now.

"Thanks again, brother," He said looking back at me, then leaving me to myself and my thoughts.

"Time to think of a way to get them out."

II

"Mom. Dad. Man, it's been awhile since you had a day to yourselves." I came in to the dining room, mom looking over tax papers, dad reading the newspaper. "You should really go out today."

"What's going on?" My mom said, looking at me strangely with her reading glasses down to the tip of her nose.

"Oh, nothing. Just think you should spend more time bonding than worrying about your kids."

"C'mon," Mom said, still not convinced. "There has to be some—"

"C'mon honey. The kid is right. We should spend more time together," My dad said, looking at my mom.

"Whatever the kid put in your drink, I want to know what it is for when cleaning day comes." My mom joked with my dads agreement. "But! If you insist that we do something, then lets do something."