Chapter 15

I

Diner was great. We didn't spend much time in the restaurant, though, and hurried out when we finished with our meal, and paid the bill.

The night was cold, and Adrian realized quickly that so was I. He wrapped his arms around me, and gently walked with me to the fair.

As we arrived, getting some weird looks from people seeing me in Adrian's arm, the placed was bustling with noise, children, and the smells of cotton candy, popcorn, hotdogs, and every deep fried, fat fulfilling treat you could think of. Each little quirk made me happy, and I could feel a night that I would cherish, and enjoy forever.

"How many?" The girl in the little circus designed booth said, with a tone of I-get-paid-to-say-that.

"Two." Adrian said, placing down a ten dollar bill on the counter, and receiving two pink tickets with the word "Fair" printed in bold letters.

"Next." I heard far away, as Adrian led me to the front gate, and tore one ticket to give to me.

We walked slowly to the man taking the tickets, and ripping them. "There you go. Enjoy the fair." He repeated, even when I gave my ticket.

I waited a second, as Adrian was getting his ticket ripped. Adrian hurried to me, and held my hand, walking slowly around the open fair, which, by the look on the pavement, was being held in a parking lot.

"Ready to have some fun!" Adrian chanted.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

II

The ticket booth line was farther than my eye could see, and much more. I gave a silent sigh of disappointment, and I could see Adrian was getting disappointed too, but I guess Adrian didn't want to make the night lame. "I'll wait in line. I'm pretty sure it won't be that much if a wait, and plus I can handle it. You," He poked my nose, " Get us some cotton candy, and something deep fried." He went into his pocket, and reached out a twenty. I took it, and agreed to his plan.

I started walking, looking back to see Adrian making his way all-the-way to the back of the line.

As I came to a little portable stall, which was packed like everything else in this hell of a park, I looked at the busy workers, holding way more than they were intended too. It must be hell to work here.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around, and was surprised to see Damian with a woman by his side. For some reason, it made my heart clench a bit, but I remembered I had someone too. The girl looked like a slut anyway. She was holding onto him like he was going to run away, and her lips were as red as her hair, like blood.

"Hey." I gave my part in, ignoring the clinging blowup doll. "How have you been?"

"Good. Got a girl." He said, giving his girl attention. She didn't like me, though, by the way she gave me a stupid look, and a little humph.

"So...quick."

"Yeah, about that."

"Next!" The worker said with annoyance.

"Well, I'm next."

III

I got all the things that Adrian asked, leaving Damian with his slut, and not paying attention. As I was walking back, I realized that I had feelings for Damian. I mean, I didn't think it could lead this far. I could't let it take me either. I have the boy of my life, and I have a good love. But why did I feel like I was missing something?

"Augustus!" Adrian called, waving his arm between two couples in line. I came up to him, and looked at the progress he's made, which wasn't much. I handed him his stuff, and held onto mine.

"We should probably leave." I told him, but he refused.

"No." He said cutely, with a full mouth of cotton candy. "I want to make this night good."

I sighed, enjoying his determination, but hating the wait.

IV

I wasn't very patient, and someone could see by how much I moved in place. I just moved back-and-forth, left-to-right, over-and-over again.

By moving so much, I made myself urging to pee.

"I need to go to the restroom." I told Adrian, who was now busy playing Star Wars Tiny Tower.

"Go ahead." He said distantly, giving his attention to the game, which made me feel a little angry.

I looked around the place, but every place I found was like cars trying to enter an intersection. I looked, until I finally found stalls that were deserted.

I waited for one person to exit.

"Hey, again." I heard Damian's voice again, but when I turned around, I didn't see a slut clinging unto him.

He smiled, giving me a happy-go-lucky look, which I ignored by turning around to see a person exit. I slowly walked, but was turned, and pushed into the small, tiny stall, which smelled like piss.

"What's wrong with you?" Damian sternly asked.

"Don't touch me." I muffled between his arms.

"Jealous?" He smirked at the question.

"Never." I huffed, looking away.

"Then what's this?" He poked my semi-erect member, which I responded by a slap, and by blushing. I tried to reach for the door, but Damian pushed me back to the plastic wall. He then turned me around, and entered his dick into my entrance.

"I didn't...ugh...take you...oh...as a cheating type." He said.

"I'm not!" I yelled, pounding my hand to the wall.

"Then, leave." Damian said, taking out his member from my entrance. My mind, and heart was racing. I never felt such thrill, and lust. I quickly went to my knees, and started sucking his big member. Damian greeted the gesture with deep thrusts deeper down my throat.

"You're more of a slut then my girlfriend." He said, looking at my eyes.

He thrusted it more down my throat, and released so much cum. I choked, and Damian slowly took out his member.

I got up, dazed, and Damian pushed me against the wall again, placing a big hickie on my neck.

"I want to make you mine."

"Fuck you! You know I have a boyfriend." I yelled at him for his mark.

"Not one that you like." He finally said, before leaving the steamy stall.

After I left, I felt the guilt again, and I just slowly made my way back to Adrian.

V

I returned back to Adrian, but he finally gave up as well.

We went home.