xvii. two's company but three's our kinda crowd [jihancheol]

9,323 words - rating: explicit - warnings: bdsm, threesomes, spanking, established!jeongcheol, polyamorous 

In terms of odd practices with his friends, Jisoo's never really been that bad. Granted, at some point during the dubious adventure that college was, he and Jeonghan had picked up some rather questionable traditions - such as the custom of only ordering a Chinese on the third Friday of the month, or how their holiday decorations did, and kind of still do, consist only of a single candy cane above the bathroom doorway - but, Jisoo's certain that having his best friend and his best friend's boyfriend fuck him as a way for all three to get off is the strangest he's most likely to get.

"Do you like that, baby boy?"

The short answer is yes, yes Jisoo does like it when Seungcheol has three fingers knuckle deep inside him.

The long answer is still yes, but concluded only after mind marathons of, a) what the fuck am I doing with my life, and b) what the fuck am I doing with my life?

"Yes, Cheol-ah," Jisoo whimpers and God alive his knees are as weak and trembling as shattered magnets. "Feels so good." His cheeks are hot and red, he can feel them radiating warmth against the black marble of the countertop that his body is slung over, cold surface an absolute godsend on his heated skin and totally fine against his sensitive nipples.

Half of Jisoo kind of wants the ground to swallow him whole; save him and his fragile dignity from the post-sex aftermath of "I just let my best friend's (incredibly hot and sexually skilled) partner fuck me over the kitchen counter... while said best friend sat with his hand down his jeans and watched." It's hardly a proud moment for any of them, so weak to fall into one another in the midst of hazy emotions and casual slips into submission. Well, maybe somewhat guilty for Seungcheol or Jisoo, proud men in their own likes, but not for Jeonghan. Jisoo may have attained the title of 'Kinkiest Twink' from the frat boys he partied with, but it was no secret that Jeonghan had his fair share of shameless, "Tie me up and fuck me hard," moments too and clearly demonstrated his inability to be sheepish about them. This must've been right up his alley. But Jisoo is ninety-eight percent sure that the embarrassment which ensues in, what Jeonghan lovingly refers to as, the aftercare sessions (which are mostly Jeonghan and Seungcheol making out while Jisoo cleans the come up from wherever the Hell they fucked that time) is worse than what the loved-up couple will have to face.

The other half of Jisoo, however - the half he finds much more predominant, thankfully - is one hundred percent, unbelievably into being the third wheel of the perfect relationship. See, Jisoo's never been the outgoing type. Sure, get a few shots down his neck and he's the cockiest guy in the bar, but unlike any other average twenty-something looking for a no strings attached regular fuck, he has an incomitance to socialize and build any sort of arrangement without it crumbling to a pile of dust under the pressure of society's vengeance against anyone who tells a Knock-Knock joke as an ice-breaker. (Well, there was that one guy from college, Junhui, who had some sort of... thing with Jisoo for a year or two. Alas, he's returned to China now and Jisoo is still rather hung up on how good he was, unable to attain another partner like him since.) So, when his best friend came along one third Friday of the month, Sweet and Sour Chicken in one hand and an opportunity for the sexual equivalent of get rich quick in the other, it was hard to say no. Plus, it was good. Jeonghan had phoned Jisoo many a time, enthusiastic over the sex he just had, and Jisoo - half from interest and half to be a good friend - listened, thinking one day he'd like to feel that too.

And he did, feeling purely mind-fucked the first time he, well, was fucked by Seungcheol.

(No offense, but the dorky, handsome Wen Junhui was blown right out of the water.)