Chapter 21: Goodbye

I sat there, in a pool of blood. 

My blood. 

In my brother and dad's arms. 

I was crying, knowing what was to come next. 

I knew I had to say goodbye, but I didn't know how to. 

I always thought I would live a wonderful life. 

I'd get to finish high school, go to college, get a great job, get married and have kids. 

I thought Stiles and I would always be together, no matter what. 

Now I have to leave him.......and everyone else. 

I looked up to everybody, with tears flowing down my face. Everybody stood around me, crying. 

"I-I love you, all of you." I said. 

"No Maya, don't say that! We're going to get you out of here, and you're going to live your life" Stiles yelled as his tears turned into a waterfall. 

"Stiles-i'm not going to make it, please just let me go" I looked up to him with a sad expression on my face. 

"Maya, you're my little sister......I can't just let you go! I need you with me, everywhere. I can't live a life without you princess." he said as he stroked my hair. 

"Guys l-listen.....I love you all. 

Scott, thank you for being the best brother from another mother. 

Lydia, thank you for helping me with homework to boys. 

Malia, thank you for always taking my side, no matter what. 

Liam, thank you for always protecting me, even when you're hurt.

Kira, thank you for always making me look cute and not like a slob. 

Mason, thank you for being such a great friend and trying to keep me away from danger. 

Derek, thank you for being a great teacher and brother. 

And Dad....thank you for being the best dad in the entire world." I said to each one of them, making them cry even harder. 

Stiles then looked up at Scott with hope and fear in his eyes. 

"Scott! Scott! P-please do something! Anything!" he said, crying even harder. 

"Stiles, please look at me" I said as he turned back around. "........It's okay" 

My eyes stared to begin to feel heavy and I felt extremely tired. 

"Maya! Please don't close you're eyes! You're going to be okay!" he yelled pulling me closer to him. 

"Thank you Stiles.....for everything" I whispered as my eyes began to shut. 

"MAYA! NO MAYA! STAY AWAKE! PLEASE! I NEED YOU!" I heard Stiles scream. 

Just as I was about to be submerged into darkness, I felt a sharp pain on my left arm. 

-

-

-

Okay.....somebody's going to kill me for this. But don't worry the book isn't over and the last line pretty much gave away everything. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I've been a bit lazy! Next chapter will be up really soon. Also go check out one of my bestfriends books 'Im just a fan'. It's a dolan twins fanfic and it's amazing! She's a fantastic writer. Thank you for reading! I love you all xoxo :)