Chapter 15: Nothing i could do

I was back in the hospital, and i was fighting the Alpha all by myself. I swung my bat at him hitting him hard in the leg. He threw kicks and punches at me, but i dodged them all. The Stiles came through a bedroom door with a blank stare on his face. He started to walk towards myself and the Alpha. I was frozen with fear.
"Stiles! Stop! He'll hurt you!" i screamed to him, but it was like he couldn't even see me.
The Alpha turned around and picked Stiles up by his throat slamming him into the wall. He got his sharp claws out , and looked Stiles up and down with a grin. Stiles' face had turned bright red and he was gasping for air.
"LET HIM GO!" I screamed as loud as i possibly could at the Alpha.
I tried to run and help Stiles, but i was frozen. I had nothing to do but watch my brother be killed, right in front of my eyes.
The Alphas claws dug into Stiles' side and he screamed out in pain before taking his last breath. Just as he closed his eyes i managed to scream "STILES!" before everything went black.
-
-
-
Woahhhhh juicy stuff happening here! Sorry for such a short chapter guys! I'll try and update again today but no promises! Thank you for reading xx :)