Chapter 4

JAKE POV

~~~~~~~~

I walk up to the Bus stop and talk to Mike, the other guy At the bus stop, till the bus gets there. When the bus arrives I get on and sit with my best friend Devon. We make it about 2 miles from school. All of the sudden the bus comes to a screeching halt.

I stand up to see a man on the hood of the bus. "Someone tell me where Jakob Reynolds is please" he says placing a hand on the window. The bus driver stands up still shaking in fear "he is to be at the school building by now".

He spreads these awesome black wings and flies into the air. "I'm taking all of you home" the bus driver says. I call up my parents "the bus driver is taking us home when I get there we have to talk" I say in a voice of terror and hang up the phone.

I arrive at my house and walk in. I walk into the kitchen "sit" I demand both of my parents to do. "Now which one of you know the fucking creepy ass man thing with the black wings cause he sure a hell knows me". I say in anger. I look at my mother nothing. I look at my father with a look of mortal terror on his face.

My mother looks over to him "baby what's wrong". He looks over with tears welling in his eyes. "I knew him. It's about time you knew" he says with a slight laugh. "I'm a demon or I used to be. I clipped my wings but I still have the powers". My mother smacks him and says "not funny". "I'll prove it" he replies.

He raises his arms into the air and the house begins to shake. Everything lifts in the air. The tv the table everything. He slowly puts his arms back down and sits everything down.