Chapter 5

CURIONS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that I used my powers I get my wings back" I say looking at the fearful looks on their faces. I drop to the ground felling the worst pain ever in my life. It was worst than cutting my wings off. The new set of white wings formed to my back. My wife and kid run into the living room.

After the wings form I walk in the room after them. I looked at them and walked outside. I snapped my fingers and a suit of navy blue armor appeared on my body. After the armor appeared a group of demons landed in front of me. "If you want my family you'll have to go threw me" I say grabbing the blades off my back.

One charges at me and my blades down the middle. I watch as he falls in two. I look up with a crazed smile. "Who's next" I as the smile gets bigger and bigger. The tallest one walks over "that's me".

He punches me and I fall into a puddle of water. I look at my reflection before I get up. I notice that my eyes are changing shape and color. I stand and they just look at me. I look at the one and he screams. "Boom" I say as he explodes. I put my swords on the ground. The last one walks over.

"No mind games either" he says as he puts up his fists. "Fine" I give a crazed smile. He throws a punch but I disappear in a cloud of white smoke. "Hahaha is that all you got" I say with a crazed laugh. I tap him on the shoulder and when he turns around I punched him. He goes to throw an other punch and I grab his fist.

I then snap his wrist back so hard that the bone broke and pushed threw his skin. He shrieks in pain. I give him a crooked smile before I pushed my thumbs threw his eye sockets and ripped his skull I half.

Holding the last piece of his skull. This black smoke shoots out of my body. I spread my wings to look at them. "This was never scene before. One is black one is white. I'm a half bread and I love it" I say with a crazier smile than before.

(ME HERE TO LET YOU KNOW IN EVERY BOOK I WRITE THE MAIN CHARACTER WILL USE BLADES AND KNIVES OVER GUNS. I PREFER KNIVES OVER GUNS ANY DAY :-> BYE)