6

~Time skip to a few years later~

Your point of view
I woke up after having yet another nightmare. I could still hear Percy saying we need a shroud. A shroud for the son of Hermes, and then, right before they burned his shroud, he woke up and ran right to me picked me up and flew away. I looked over at Luke's still form as he slept. Every time he closed his eyes I feared it was the last time I would see them. He meant the world to me. I laid back down and snuggled closer to him. He lifted up his arm and put it over my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep feeling safer then I had before.

                    ~That Morning~

I woke up to find Luke wasn't in bed and all I could smell was pumpkin. I smiled knowing he made pumpkin flavored pancakes. I got up and slid on one of his shirts since I was only in a bra and underwear. I walked out to the kitchen and saw that there was a trail of roses leading to the kitchen. I smiled awkwardly in confusion and giggled as I walked to the kitchen. After I ate breakfast that had been waiting for me at the table, I went back to the room surprised Luke hadn't come to give me a kiss and hug like he normally did when I was eating breakfast. When I walked in the room the outfit he got me for my 17th birthday was laid neatly on the bed. This wasn't here before. What's theif boy up to? I put it on and marveled at how it fit my curves and made everything show off. My body had filled out more since I last wore it. I walked out of the room and into the living room and found a note. Go out back and keep your eyes closed tight beautiful. I have a surprise for you. It read. I smiled and walked out back with my eyes closed. Someone helped me walk to the middle of the yard, and I could tell by the voice that it was Annabeth. "You can open up your eyes now." She said smiling. I opened up my eyes as someone took my hand in theirs. When my eyes were fully open I saw Luke. Bending down on one knee.

Sempaiis point of view
When (Y/n) walked out of the house I nearly had a heart attack. She looked amazing. The dress fit her curves perfectly, and every guy stared at her, which made me wanna kill them all, Percy especially, but I stayed where I was standing, marvelling at my precious flowers beauty. Annabeth helped her over and I bent down on one of my knees as she opened her eyes, I prayed she noticed I was dressed up like she was, I rarely do that, and took her hand before they were fully open. She gasped and put the unoccupied hand over her heart. "Luke?" She asked. I smiled, and cleared my throat. "Um, (Y/n)?" I asked her as my voice cracked. "Yes, honey?" She said. I breathed in and out and pulled out a black velvet ring box and she gasped, putting both hands over her mouth, she looked like she was about to cry. "(Y/n), we have been through so much together. You're the one thing that kept me pushing myself to fight back when Kronos had me under his power. You're the one reason why I realized, power isn't everything. Baby, I love you. You mean more to me then life itself, you are my life. I'd do anything to be with you. I can't stand it when you're away and I never want you to leave when you're with me. Now, could you do the only other thing that could make me the happiest man in the universe because having you as my girlfriend already kills me with joy every day, and marry me?" I asked as I opened up the ring box to reveal an engagement ring encrusted with diamonds, turquoise, and opal, in the shape of a heart surrounded by small stars. She cried and fell to the ground and hugged me. "Luke Castellan, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that to me." She said as I slipped the ring on her ring finger. I picked her up and hugged her pumping a fist in the air. "Did you guys hear that? She said yes. She actually said yes!" I said as I cried along side her. I was going to have the love of my life, for a bride. That. That's just. That's amazing.