TWENTY TWO- Every Kinda Way

Start from the beginning

"I know they're yours because I remember when, where, and how they were conceived. I'm just waiting for you to read the results so we can move forward." she says. "They twenty five years old, Dominique. You do realize you irrelevant?" I ask. "No I'm not. You owe me back child support." she says. "Fuck outta here. Ion owe yo ass shit." I say. I've never been on no fucking child support so how the fuck would I owe her it? She still dumb as hell after all these years, I see. That didn't change none.

"Why did you go twenty five whole years denying them? You lied to people like you got a DNA test and they weren't yours when you and I both know a DNA test never really even happened, Ant. The only DNA tests you got back then were on the babies with all those other women who claimed your nasty self got them pregnant but you never even showed up for the test with them. You claimed twins don't run in your family but here you are today with twin sons. Oh, and you told me you had a set of twin sisters who died. So, it sounds like twins run in your family." she says. I heard it's a whole lot of triplets that run in my family and only a small amount of twins but fuck all that she saying.

"Don't worry bout what run in my family, mane, damn." I say, walking back in the room. "Dad, I'm hungry." Michelle says. "I ain't yo dad." I say to her. That shit weird. The only damn adult daughter I got that call me dad is Reign. Another woman calling me that shit is weird as hell. Damn, I hope I ain't the father. I'm just scared to open the results.

"Well, sorry." she says, awkwardly looking around the room. I look over at Morgan as she shuffles a deck of cards. Part of why I even got them here was to spend some time around them and see how they act and see if it's any type of similarities. In my opinion, they've never looked shit like me but now I know that ain't something I can go by when it comes to this. Dominique is dark as hell and they somewhere in between. They ain't dark as hell but they still kind of a darker brown complexion. They have dark brown eyes and they have a nice grade of hair too. I don't know.

My kids that I know for a fact are mine all look similar as hell, especially my daughters. Damn near all of my kids are real light skinned except for LaLa and KeKe. LaLa is just a shade darker than the rest of them but she still got a lighter complexion and KeKe is the same color. Just about all my kids got tight eyes and curly ass hair. It's certain features all of them got from me. I be trying hard as hell to find myself in Morgan and Michelle but I don't know.

"Look... we finna take the jet back to Cali." I tell them. Morgan smiles. "I've never been on a jet before." she says. "Yeah, well... come on." I demand, grabbing my already packed suitcase. "So... exactly why are we going to California now?" Dominique asks. "Cause, I wanna eventually introduce them to my kids and see how they click." I answer. "What's the point in seeing if they click if you won't even check the results?" she asks. "Cause imma let my wife open em. Now, quit questioning me, damn." I demand.

-

The flight back to California wasn't long. I'm driving and heading to this new restaurant I heard about a month ago cause I'm hungry as hell. Dominique clears her throat. "What?" I ask her, glancing over at her as she looks at me. "So, are we going to talk about what happened the other night?" she asks, making me feel guilty all over again. "Hell naw, so you better keep yo mouth shut." I demand.

She grins. "Is that a threat or something? She flashed me that little ring of hers but clearly, that didn't mean nothing when I was sucking your dick while she was at home being a housewife." she says. "Mom." Michelle says, sounding digusted.

"Dominique, please... just quit." I beg her. "Your secret is safe with me." she says, laughing. "I'll open the door and throw yo dumb ass out the fuckin' truck. Sit there and shut the fuck up, bitch, damn." I demand. "Bitch?" she asks. "Yeah, bitch." I answer her, shutting her up immediately.