TWENTY ONE- Reflection

It's 2 many of y'all reading this mf for so many of y'all 2 not comment or vote lmao

& another thing. For all you mfs who be skipping people point of views or skipping paragraphs on purpose and shit, DO NOT come asking me what the hell happened cause ya ass should've read it 🤷🏾‍♀️ Like, duh you gone miss shit if you skip shit. And then y'all be missing the most intricate moments that my ass damn sure ain't finna go back and fill u in on lmao and when y'all ask ppl in the comments, they give y'all slightly wrong answers cause they ass damn near forget too, sometimes. All I got to say is Pay attention 🗣If you not paying  attention, don't even bother 2 ask what previously happened. Consider this shit school lmfao. #LetsArgue
-

"Nobody's perfect, aye. Aye, but you're perfect for me." - Missy Elliot

JESSICA

"Girl, what is the emergency?" I ask Noble's girlfriend Jaylah or whatever the hell they are at the moment. Those two are never on good terms and I'm not sure what their status is right now. She called me crying talking about she needed to talk to me and telling me how it was an emergency with Noble. Me and Ant just rushed our asses over to her apartment. "Where is Noble at?" I add, watching her wipe her eyes.

"I have something to tell you two. I'm not sure if he was ready to tell y'all or not." she mumbles. "Hold up. So, you just called us crying and panicking talkin' bout it's an emergency with our son and now that we rushed all the way over here to yo apartment, you basically saying it's some lil dumb ass drama between y'all?" Ant asks her, seeming really annoyed by the whole thing.

She looks down, sniffling and crying hard. I sigh. "Jaylah, what is going on?" I ask. "I wanna tell y'all but I don't know if he wants me to and I'm just so mad right now." she says. Ant and I look at each other. "You know what... call him over here." I demand. She shakes her head no. "I don't want to call him." she says. "Well, to be real, Jaylah... Noble a grown man. Me and his momma don't wanna know all you and that nigga business." Ant says. I'm on the same page as him. I truly don't want to know and especially if Noble doesn't want us to know about whatever they have going on right now.

"I'll just call him over here." she says, wiping her face. I watch as she calls him. Ant shakes his head, leaning back on her couch. He grabs my hand then kisses it. "What's wrong?" I ask. I can always tell when something is bothering Ant and its obviously something that got him in his feelings. "Nothing, baby. We good. I'm just real stressed out right now." he admits, leaning in for a kiss. I kiss his lips a couple of times, putting a small smile on his face. "We can talk about it when we get home." I say. He nods his head, putting his hand on my inner thigh. "I love you foreva eva." his ghetto ass says. "I love you more." I say. I swear I fell so much deeper in love with him.

"You are so damn weird! Why are you just sitting in the parking lot for no reason anyway?" Jaylah snaps into the phone. Ant chuckles, shaking his head. "Noble weird as fuck." he mumbles. "Shut up, no he is not." I say. "Yes he is, mane. Baby, that nigga be pulling up over here unannounced as hell and she just said his lil weird ass sitting in the parking lot for no reason." Ant says, laughing. "Your dumb  ass done did your fair share of weird stuff to." I say. I hear Noble snapping back on her and everything. Wow, what did this girl pull me into tonight?

"Give me the phone." I demand. She hands it to me. "Noble." I say. "Ma? What you doing with her?" he asks me, sounding like he's calming down a little bit. "She called me crying and talking about it was an emergency with you and had me and your daddy rushing over here. What in the world y'all got going on?" I ask him. He sighs. "I'm finna come up." he says. "Okay." I say, hanging up the phone.

I hand Jaylah her phone back. "I don't know exactly what y'all have going on but please, calm down." I beg. She over here shaking and everything and I'm concerned. She looking like she seconds away from just passing out right here in this living room and we definitely don't need that happening. "I'm trying to." she says, wiping her eyes. What in the hell did that boy do to her?