ONE- The Beginning

Wassup everybody? This is BOOK 4 BITCHES! Comment & Vote your asses off. I originally wasn't gonna do this since I'm in the process of rewriting Book 1 for publishing but hey whatever! Enjoy! Don't steal my shit. Keep in mind things have changed... A LOOOOT of things. 😂😂😂 Strap ya weaves down tight.
-

"You say you a gangsta, that don’t impress me none." - Kat Dahlia

ANT

"Boy, stop running through my damn house!" Jessica yells at Tae. He just turned fifteen a week ago and swear up and down he a grown ass man and can do whatever he wanna do. These five years flew by so fast. I'm forty three and Jessica is forty two but of course a nigga still look young as fuck with a baby face. Nothing really changed. Jessica still is beautiful, doesn't look her age, and still got a sexy ass body.

I conviced her to remarry me a year after our twins were born. We've been happy as hell. I haven't been doing no cheating or nothing. She genuinely is happy and at peace with me and that shit is the best feeling in the world. I'm a better father, husband, and man all the way around now and I'm thankful. I never knew how good life could be until I got my shit together.

"Ma, chill out." Tae says with an attitude. His voice changed. It ain't all soft like it used to be. His voice deep as hell and he five foot ten inches now so folks really can't tell the lil nigga shit no more. He got a lil facial hair and everything.

"Don't tell me to chill out. Stop running your big headed ass through my gotdamn house and I'm not saying it again!" she yells at him. He shakes his head then walks off. I reach over then snatch him back by his shirt. "What the hell you disrespecting your momma for?" I ask. "I ain't disrespecting her. She just always tripping like she on her period or somethin'." he says, shocking the shit out of me. She draws back then slaps the shit out of him. Even I saw that slap coming.

He starts glaring at her. "Boy, you know what... I can't deal with you and your shit another day. Pack up. You moving in with your gotdamn daddy!" she snaps. I chuckle as he tries not to show his fear. When he turned thirteen he started feeling himself too much and acting a damn fool thinking he ran shit around here so she made him move in with Montana. Montana got his ass back in check and I eventually convinced her to let him come back but he started that bullshit again not too long ago.

"Why I gotta move back with him? He abusive." he says. "I don't care. You act like you don't have a damn brain. I don't care if you fifteen! You ain't grown! I'll knock you the hell out, Tae. You getting your ass out and going to your daddy's house. Period. If you don't leave, I'll fuck around and get locked up for killing your disrespectful ass so pack your shit and get the hell out my house!" she yells, then storms out of here.

"I don't wanna move back." he tells me. "You don't act like you wanna stay. You be disrespecting the shit out of her and that shit not cool." I say. "I don't be trying to. She just take everything I say to her wrong." he says. "If she tell you not to do something, you still go and do it." I point out. "Yeah but she want me to be all boring and not do nothing. I like having fun. I'm reckless, mane. Why don't she understand?" he asks.

"You not reckless. Sit yo ass down somewhere. You itching for a thug ass lifestyle you not ready for and that shit gon' get you fucked up out here. Mark my words, lil Tae. Now, go pack a bag so I can take you to yo daddy house before her crazy ass come back down here." I demand.

It's like Tae wanna fit in so bad and he'll do anything for it. I keep on telling him that shit he doing can get him killed but he don't listen. I love my step son but I'm already mentally prepared to bury him young. He found some young niggas that's in the streets and older than he is and be doing some send out ass shit for them. Don't nobody listen until shit get real though. He don't understand how real street shit is and Montana don't make it no better by sugar coating it then getting pissed off when real niggas around me try to let Tae know niggas will really fuck his ass up.