"Cindy, stop it!" I yelled at her.

"You, bitch! You told me that he likes me though he doesn't!" She slapped me so hard. God, that was very painful.

"You, whore!" I punched her as hard as I could. She stumbled on the floor and had a hard time of standing up. Damn. I'm so strong.

I went out of the elevator when it reached the top floor. I left Cindy there but still hoping she'll be okay since I punched her and she's only wearing a night gown.

I saw Bryce walking back and forth when I entered. What's wrong with this guy?

His eyes bulged when he saw me.

"What?" I asked him.

He didn't answer back but instead he ran into me and hugged me so tight.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" He whispered to my ears that sent tingles to my spine.

"I'm fine, Bryce." I pushed him slightly but he didn't move but instead he cupped my cheeks and looked in my eyes with intensity. I feel my cheeks getting hotter. God, what's happening to me?

"God, I thought it was blood. It was just a ketchup." He leaned his forehead to mine and sighed in relief.

I pushed him again but harder this time. He didn't even flinched even a little bit, but he hugged me.

"Jess, --" I pushed him as hard as I can so I can move. I didn't let him finish what he's going to say, I don't wanna believe to his lies anymore.

I went to the bathroom to have my shower. Ugh. This is so gross. I have ketchup all over my clothes and little on my body.

I'm wearing my clothes and I can smell hot chocolate and cookies baking. God, that smells so good.

I saw Bryce holding a tray of cookies and and on the other hand a big mug. He's wearing an apron that says 'LOVE THE BAKER'. Total asshole.

"Cookies and hot chocolate for you." He grinned at me, putting the tray and the mug on the table.

"You know how to bake?" I asked him and he smiled at me smugly. I seated on the chair while having a bite of the cookie and taking a sip of the hot chocolate. Wow, he can bake and make a hot chocolate. This is better than Vicky's cookies and hot chocolate.

"Like it?" He asked and I nodded. Like it? More like I'm going to be addicted to this.

"Dip it to the hot chocolate." He winked at me. The wink that can melt anyone away except me. If any girl is in my shoes right now, I don't know what would happen to them.

I raised my eyebrow and gave him a quizzical look.

He got my mug, dipped his cookies and then grab a bite still smiling at me. He pushed my mug back to me. I can't help but my stupid lips curled upwards that made him smile more.

"Dip it!" He said and I did it.

"How is it?" He asked.

"Not bad." I said and shrugged my shoulders but really, it makes the cookies tastier and more delicious.

"Only not bad?" His face dropped like it's the most awful thing he heard. God, he takes it very seriously.

"Hey!" I threw a big crumb of cookie at him.

"You're the first girl that I baked and you only said 'not bad'? I'm not going to bake for you anymore." First? Maybe, that's what you always say to your girls. He stood up from his chair leaving me.

"Bryce!" I stood up and pulled him. No way he's not baking me those cookies and making that hot chocolate. There must be unlimited cookies and hot chocolate here everyday.

"What?" He asked impatiently facing me.

"More cookies and chocolate everyday!" I gave him the cheekiest grin I ever had.

"No!" He said walking away.

"Bryce, please...." I begged, pouting my lips at him and he looked at it. God, why did I have to do that?

"One condition." He said.

"What?" I hate conditions.

"Please, don't leave me..." He hugged me and buried his face on my hair. Maybe, soon I'll really leave him after his father's term.

"Why would I leave you?" I asked, hugging him and rubbing his back. Looks like I'm a mother comforting her son.

"Just don't leave, okay?" Still his face is buried on my hair.

"Okay." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Hey, no kisses!" I pushed him and he chuckled.

"When I make cookies and hot chocolate, I get hugs and kisses." He hugged me so tight.

"That's so unfair!" I slapped his chest slightly.

"Unfair, huh?!" He tickled my side until I can't breath.

"Bryce, stop it! Can't breath." I'm already lying on the floor and I kept on telling him to stop but he didn't listen to me so I acted like I was dead because I was out of breath.

"Jess..."

"Jessica!"

"Jess, this is not a good joke."

"God, Jessica!" I can hear panic in his voice and I am here struggling not to laugh or even smile.

He picked me up from the floor like a weigh nothing.

He walked so fast and when I heard the door closed, I can't help but to laugh. He's really funny.

He gritted his teeth.

"Sorry." I said, he didn't mind but he carried me until to our room and dropped me on the bed. Hard.

"Aww!" He still didn't mind me but jumped on my side and enveloped me by his arms and legs.

"Bryce, you're so heavy." I complained. He didn't mind me but hugged me tighter and buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"Jess?" He asked.

"What?! You're so heavy, you know!" He chuckled.

"Nothing. I'm sleeping already."

"You're sleeping at two in the afternoon?!" He just chuckled and started to snore.

"Fake!" I said.

"Look who's talking? You even snore like a pig when pretending." He laughed.

"I do not!" I slapped his arm but he kissed my cheek.

"Hey! Don't kiss me!"

"Cookies and hot chocolate..." and buried his face again. I hate to admit it, but I like it when Bryce kisses me.

"You smell like chocolate and mint." He said.

"You smell like a dead rat!" I said and he just 'hmmed'. He smelled like citrus fruits.

"What was Cindy doing here?" I asked him.

"You can't blame your husband to be so hot." He laughed.

"Ew. Yuck. Gross. Disgusting."

"Don't ew, yuck, gross or disgusting me because even the balloony twig seduced me." He said and I laughed.

"You know, I met a guy this morning and he was, I don't know. He's good looking and seems kind."

He faced me. "I don't care about him. I'm sure he's no good." And buried he's face again.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased him, he didn't answer but rubbed his nose on my neck that made me smile.

I don't know what is it with Bryce. He makes me mad but then again he's the one who makes me smile. It seems like I can't get mad at him for a long time though I really should have hate him.

###### Hi everyone! I hope you like this chapter and tell me what you think! Vote!

And what do you think about Ian? XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD