A Pack of Alphas?

(CAROLINE'S POV) 

  Arriving at Derek's loft was weird for me. Knowing his feelings for me and knowing I had just kissed Scott made things even worse. Stiles, Scott and I walked in and Derek and Isaac were already there. Derek was pacing. 

"I've been keeping things from you to protect you. But now you need to know." Derek said after addressing us all. "We know that." Stiles said sarcastically because we all knew Derek hid things from us. I smacked the back of his head, a signal to shut up before Derek punched him. Isaac looked like he knew what was going on. Derek kept looking between me and Scott, obviously smelling us on eachother. I ignored it and I'm sure Scott did too. 

"There is a pack of alphas. The strongest of the strong" Derek spoke. "Each alpha in the pack had to kill each member of there pack and the alpha before them to become an alpha. This is unusual because they killed there entire pack and the alpha when to become an alpha normally you have to kill your alpha only." He continued. 

I'm confused. A pack of alphas? How does this even happen and why does Isaac already know about this? 

"A pack of alphas? Really? Just what good ol' Beacon Hills needs right now." Stiles said. "They have taken Erica and Boyd as collateral because they want me as there leader. Checking Isaacs memory and the mark on Lydia and Allison's arms I was able to find out where the are, and that there is another wolf being held captive with them." Derek continued to inform us. 

When did Lydia and Allison become involved and why haven't I spoken to them in so long? 

The next day we had to come up with a plan. This meant that Scott and I haven't been able to talk about our kiss. He hasn't really talked to me much since it happened. Everyone has been so invested in finding Erica and Boyd which is obviously the most important thing but I really wanted to know what the deal between us was. I'm also mad at Isaac. He knew about this alpha pack and had been hunting them for a while without even telling me. Maybe if I had known I would have been able to help, to prevent them from being taken. 

Derek and I had been together the rest of the time after he told us the news. It hasn't been awkward except for a few moments when he would accidentally brush his hand against mine or mention Scott in any way. He seemed defensive. Whenever I mentioned the fact that he should have told Scott about the alphas so he could help, he makes comments like, "oh, Mr. Perfect Scott McCall always does the right thing." Which is probably the pettiest thing I've ever heard from him because of his usually hard demeanour. I can tell he has feelings for me but what am I supposed to do about it?! 

I'm going to have to talk to Stiles. He always knows what to do. 

(FILLER CHAPTER! Also does anyone else hate when writers say they are going to update "soon" or in a specific date and then don't and you're legit waiting forever and then they don't. I never promise to update at a certain time because I don't want anyone waiting or expecting it soon which is why it's so aggravating. Like I'm reading multiple books right now about David Dobrik and I love them but like they never update. Two weeks is too long.

Let me know what you guys thing about this update!!!! And also about my little rant there. 

I do not own TEEN WOLF. All rights go to MTV and JEFF DAVIS)