Cotillion

*Maddy's pov*

I was standing at the top of the steps waiting for them to announce me

I was standing at the top of the steps waiting for them to announce me. I am so nervous, so I looked from behind the curtain. I saw Ben's parents talking to mine. Suddenly the trumpets went off and Lumiere started talking.

Lumiere: "The future Lady Mandy."

I slowly walked out then turned around. Everyone gasped, my friends were smiling, mom and dad both looked like they were going to cry. Lumiere whispered in my ear.

Lumiere: "You work it, girl."

I couldn't help it, I let out a little giggle. Soon everyone was clapping, all my friends were in the front with their dates. Ben's dad came to help me down.

Me: "Hi."

He smiles while taking my hand.

Adam: "Hi. Ben is on his way..And you look beautiful."

Me: "Thank you. But doing that up there, really makes you nervous."

They smiled at me.

Belle: "I know at first we were shocked and happy, because we thought he would like Mal. But then when he pulled you over to us, we couldn't help but be relieved. Because we knew from what everyone was saying about you having a good heart was true. Besides not everyone makes good impressions at first."

I smiled when she looks at her husband.

Adam: "Yes, well lucky for me she doesn't go by first impressions."

All five of us laughed. I saw Evie walking up to me, so I quickly hugged my parents. I took Evie's hand.

Evie: "Hi."

Me: "Hi."

Evie: "How are you feeling?"

Me: "Um, sort of like I'm gonna throw up."

Evie: "It's okay. We're right here with you. Okay?"

Me: "Okay."

Suddenly the trumpets started to play again. Then the announcer spoke up.

Lumiere: "King Benjamin!"

He walked out smiling but he also looked nervous to. When are eyes met we couldn't look away from each other. Once he got down the steps he walked over to me. And we were about to kiss but stopped when there was a loud roar. We all looked up in the sky and saw a dragon flying towards us.

It started making waves with it's wings while it fly's down, splashing all of us

It started making waves with it's wings while it fly's down, splashing all of us. Then the dragon spoke.

???: "Come on, Hatter. You know you can't get reed of me that easily."

Me: "Mal?"

Everyone gasped when they heard her voice. She swooped down again causing a big wave to hit us. Okay, now I'm mad.

Mal: "Come on, Hatter. Let's finish this. Once and for all!"

I was so mad that my eyes went red.

Ben: "Maddy?"

I looked at him with my red eyes. He was about to come over to me but my mom put her hand on his shoulder. She shook her head at him, then he looked at me again. Suddenly my necklace started to glow, then colorful smoke started to circle around me.
......................
*Ben's pov*

I watched the colorful smoke around Maddy clear up, then suddenly a beautiful bird appears.

I knew it was Maddy. I was about to say something but she flew off to fight Mal. I watched as they were biting and scratching each other, I couldn't control my worry anymore. My worry for not only those around me but for Maddy and our unborn child. I gave out a loud roar, took my jacket and crown off then was about to jump into the water but Mal came crashing into the water. She was in her human form, and she couldn't swim. I watched Maddy wrap her tail around Mal then put her onto the yacht infront of the Fairy godmother. I looked at Maddy, who gave me a little nod then I looked at Fairy godmother.

Me: "Whatever you think is best suitable for her punishment."

She smiles then takes out a mirror.

Fairy godmother: "Now, young lady. I think a year in a one way mirror should be punishment enough."

She waves her wand then the mirror sucks Mal into the mirror. Once that was done we all looked at Maddy who just transformed into her human form. But she didn't look hurt or anything, she even had on a dress that matched her well.

 But she didn't look hurt or anything, she even had on a dress that matched her well