The Clock

*3rd pov*

Ben ran to the others, he is really worried about Maddy and her dad. He had to do something otherwise he is going to lose the love of his life.

Ben: "We have to help them. They are very ill, Maddy's sicker than her dad...I'm afraid she's..dying. Her father too."

Everyone starts to panic when he said that.

Mally: "We can't lose them, Ben. We can't.."

Ben: "He said, to make them better, I must bring their family back."

Mirana looks around with a nervous look, she couldn't lose her niece.

Ben: "It cannot be done. Can it?"

Mirana smiled when an idea popped into her head.

Mirana: "Unless it could."

Everyone looks at her in confusion. McTwisp gasps when he figured out who could help. Mirana turns around.

Mirana: "Unless there was a way."

They all start walking, McTwisp was begging the White Queen not to ask for someone's help.

McTwisp: "No, no, no. You mustn't. You mustn't."

Ben: "What?"

Mirana: "It is dangerous. Perilous. It is too much to ask!"

Ben: "What is it?"

Mirana looks at Ben.

Mirana: "Ben. You must travel back in time."

With that she quickly starts walking up a pair of stairs.

Mirana: "Go back into the past and save the Hatter's family."

Bayard: "If the Hatter's delusion is made true..then they will be well again."

Ben looked at everyone in confusion.

Ben: "Go back in time?"

Mirana: "Hmm."

Ben: "But how?"

Cheshire: "The Chronosphere."

Ben: "Huh? And that is?"

They all stopped at a door.

McTwisp: "The Chronosphere. The source that powers the Grand Clock of All Time. Legend has, it also let's one travel across the Ocean of time."

Mirana: "None of us can use it because we've already been in the past. And if your past self sees your future self..."

Ben: "What happens?"

Mirana: "There is no history of it happening. But it is said that if it were to happen..everything would be history."

She walks up to the door leaving Ben a nervous wreck.

Ben: "Yep. That definitely sounds very dangerous to me."

Bayard: "Because you are not from here, you can use it, Ben."

Cheshire: "It's not impossible but it's un-possible."

Ben turns around before going to the door.

Ben: "Look, I don't care how dangerous it is. I'm not losing the love of my life, and I won't let her father die too. I'll do anything to help them, no matter what."

Then he opens the door that has a clock in it. He just learned that time was a man and now he is learning where time lives.

Mirana: "He lives in a void of infinitude, in a castle of eternity. Through here, one mile past the pendulum."

He reminded himself what he needed to do then walked through the clock door.