Young Hatter

*Ben's pov*

I am still traveling on the Chronosphere, I heard children's laughter. Then I looked and saw the Jabberwockys picture.

Me: "Horunvendush Day!"

I pushed the level forward, then I looked back when I bumped into something or someone..and that someone was Time.

Time: "You! Give me back what is mine! Give it back..or there will be none of me left."

I went through a wave but then Time pushed me,and now I have no idea where I'm at. The Chronosphere crashed causing me to hit the ground, while the Chronosphere shrunk down to the small ball. I quickly picked it up,then put it in my pocket. I went to look around a mark place but smiled when I saw a top hat but it was different. I knew it was Maddy's dad.

Me: "Hatter?"

I quickly walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around, he looked much younger.

Me: "It's you."

I shook his hand.

Me: "Your you again."

Hatter: "Well, if I'm not, I wish I was...Have we met?"

I smiled.

Me: "Yes! Well, no. I mean, not yet."

Hatter: "It's funny...I feel like I should know you."

Me: "Well, we have met once, when I came here with my friends."

Hatter: "I'm afraid I don't recall."

Me: "That's because it hasn't happened yet."

Hatter: "Oh, when will it happen?"

Me: "Years from now. When you're older."

Hatter: "I'll meet you with your friends when I'm older?"

I sighed.

Me: "I realized it doesn't make much sense."

Hatter: "Makes perfect sense to me. I'm Tarrant."

I shook his hand again.

Me: "I know. I'm Ben."

Hatter: "Ben, you seem to have time all mixed up."

Me: "Oh, he's not mixed up at all. Actually he's quite angry with me."

He looked confused.

Hatter: "You're bonkers aren't you? Huh. I have a friend, Thackery. He is the same as you."

He smiled then left.

Me: "So I've been told."

I ran after him.

Hatter: "All the best ones are."

Me: "Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family."

Hatter: "Oh, well, you're in luck. Right this way."
...................
(After the crowning.)

I watched the soon to be Red Queen stomp out of the room and saw Hatter and his dad arguing. Well, I'm assuming he is his dad. I frowned when I saw Hatter leave but then saw a woman leave with him. She was dressed in a rainbow dress but it was mostly purple.

 She was dressed in a rainbow dress but it was mostly purple

She had rainbow hair, she reminds me of Maddy. Then it hit me, that was Maddy's mother. After I tried talking to Hatter and Lirana but when that didn't work, I ran off to try to warn his family myself...After a few more minutes I learned that the Red Queen had hit her head at a certain place at a certain time. I quickly ran to the woods and used the Chronosphere again.

 I quickly ran to the woods and used the Chronosphere again

(This is Maddy's mom, Lirana.)