First day Pt 1

Beginne am Anfang

One of them said, "I'm Sarah." 

Sarah had pretty long red hair, and she was really pretty. The other one said, "I'm Emily." She had black hair and she was pretty too. I said, "I'm Grace." 

As they sat in two seats next to me, the guy from the office walked in and we made eye contact. He gave me a smirk and I looked away right as the bell rang. Lucy and Sarah helped me with my stuff and before going to first period they showed me where my locker was so that I could put my stuff away. 

When we got to my locker Sarah said, "Ugh poor you."

"Why?" I replied.

She said, "Because your locker is right next to Carter's."

"Who is Carter?"

 "Carter is the biggest jerk in school and he's a dirty, no good player," Sarah said

 "But he's also the hottest guy in the whole school," Lucy replied dreamily.

I laughed because Lucy sounds so boy crazy. We walked to our next class me and Sarah had the exact same schedule except for English and Lucy only has two classes without us so we were basically going to be together all the time. 

We walked in the classroom and the teacher in the front said, "Hello Grace, right?"

I nodded and he said,  "I'm Mr.Gerald, your science teacher. Have a seat Grace."

I sat down. Sarah and Lucy sat together and I sat on a desk behind them because the desk were set in pairs of two and I didn't mind sitting behind them. The bell rang meaning whoever wasn't in class by now was considered late to class. 

Once again the guy from the office walked in and Mr.Gerald said, "Carter late again, that's a detention."

The guy from the office- well carter said, "Yea yea whatever."

Mr.Gerald said, "Carter have a seat next to Grace, our new student."

He looked at me smirked and said, "Well if you insist."

 He walked to the desk next mine and sat down. Mr.Gerald started talking about today's lesson but Carter kept looking at me. It started to make me uncomfortable and when I wasn't looking he put his hand on my thigh. He started rubbing it and I smacked his hand away. He chuckled and gave me a smirk. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. 

He said, "I wouldn't do that again if I were you."

 "Oh yea why not?"

"Because I'll make you regret it," he said.

I was kinda freaked out, what he would do? I just looked up to what Mr.Gerald was saying because I had no idea what he was talking about. 

I was so confused he started asking different people questions, I was praying he wouldn't pick me but life hates me and Mr.Gerald said, "Grace, which features form the longest range on earth?"

I didn't know but Carter elbowed me and whispered, "The mid-ocean ridges."

I bit my lip and said, "The mid-ocean ridges?"

Mr.Gerald said, "That's right!"

I looked at Carter and said, "Thanks I owe you one."

"No shit," he said. "You can give me a kiss and we'll be even." 

Cringing in disgust I said, "Ew no." 

Being cocky he said, "Oh don't pretend, you know you want me."

 "As if! I've seen puke better looking than you." I said.    (EN: *tehe clueless reference*)

He chuckled and said, "So you don't find me attractive?" 

"Nope."

 He said, "Well I find you gorgeous."

That made me blush and feel all tingly inside. What the - 

Mr.Gerald said, "Grace, Carter pay attention please." 

We looked at him and said, "Ok."

He said, "So class so over the weekend I'm going to assign you a project. Your partner will be the person sitting next to you." 

I turned to Logan and he had a huge grin on his face.

Mr.Gerald said, "Now you have Saturday and Sunday to do it this is 50% of your grade so it really counts good luck." 

The bell rang before I walked to Sarah and Lucy, Carter said, "Meet me by the bathrooms."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. When will that boy get it through his thick, dense skull that I don't like him! When I walked to Sarah and Lucy, Sarah wasn't feeling good so Lucy decided to take her to the nurse's office. I was walking to my next period, well more like I was looking for the classroom. I was walking down the hall and there was nobody in the hallways the bell rings in one minute. I'm going to be late. I felt someone grab my arm and push me to the lockers and I faced this person, surprise, surprise it was Carter. 

He smirked at me and said, "You didn't think you were going to escape that easily did you now princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Picture of her outfit is attached and don't forget to watch the trailer it's attached to this chapter and link in my bio

Editor here:

Mmmk. Carter is something special but what do you think Grace is going to do? K peace out girl scout.

Infinity_sparks