Promise Me You Won't Leave

T Y G A

" Chyna.  Chill the Fuck out man,  Sym is my muthafucking friend.  I ain't saying that shit not more DAMN! "

Chyna and I were having one of our usual fights, But shit  just got worse since I spent a couple nights with Symphony. It's not even like I fucked her,  man we just kissed But I'd never tell Chyna that,  she'd die. 

" I'm fucking pregnant MICHEAL, yo pussy ass got me pregnant So you neeeda get cho  Shit together!  Or-"

" Or What " I almost growled, in her face

" I'm gone get a abortion! "

I forcefully grabbed the collar of her shirt and shoved her into the wall.  She let out a loud gasp for air as her back met the cement wall. 

" Chyna,  don't ever fucking try me with that bullshit. I will break yo Fucking skull hoe. NOW I'm leaving and do not call my fucking phone unless it involves my child! "

I released her from my grip and started to walk away from her until I felt a sharp pain in my back.  I turned around and seen Chyna standing with a butcher knife in her hand,  covered in blood.  MY BLOOD. 

I tried to walk towards my phone on the sofa.  But the pain took over and I fell to my knees.  I crawled but I felt another pain in my shoulder.  She laughed as the knife slid out of my flesh.  I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling , But Chyna stood over me. 

" You Wanna leave me for that Symphony bitch?! , Oh No.  You see cause I got me a jackpot and if you  leave ama be another stripper. But I'M pregnant So you stuck with me baby!  "

" Fuck you,  I don't want Cho Fuck Ass BITCH "

She grabbed my wrist and I felt her cutting into my flesh and bone.  I screamed But couldn't fight her,  I was So weak.  Everything began to move slowly and I began to lose consciousness. 

This not the way I want to die.

S Y M P H O N Y

I haven't heard from Micheal in almost a week.  Ever since we spent 3 nights together,  he's been distant. My feelings for Michael has grew for him over the Time we've been together,  and even though Chyna's pregnant I still want him.  Well want to be with him. 

Micheal , I don't know what is wrong but I don't want our friendship to end.   -SymBunnie

Whats wrong  - SymBunnie

Fgbkvf Fgbkvf njvf - TRawww

What? - SymBunnie

idybsyikbhelpgg  - TRawww

After seeing the words "help " spelled out it in his message I threw on his sweater and my shorts,  not worrying about my hair. Jazz, Lyric And I ran to my Fiat 500 and rushed over to Micheals house. The mansions door was wide open,  and his Bentley was gone. 

" Y'all stay here " I told my girls

I ran into his home looking around.  The whole house was ran through,  as if a robbery occurred.  I looked for Micheal But I couldn't find him anywhere. 

" Micheal?! " I yelled multiple times.

As I walked into the dining room a blood trail led me to a large bathroom,  with a gold bathroom.  But in the tub laid Micheal . He was unconscious and wasn't breathing. 

*****************************

Heyyyy,  So This Is Just Something Small For Everyone Who Was Asking For A Update.  It's late So It's small.  promise to update Every Saturday And Monday ! If It's a Good week I'll Do More!