A Night To Remember

D R A K E 

I watched as Sym danced all on Tyga. Her ass cheeks were exposed when she twerked, she didnt deserve this. Tyga my dawg but he only wanted to fuck her . Just like he did my ex-girlfriend Chyna . He fucked her and left , but she was use to this kind if treatment , Sym wasnt . Symphony was a good girl , my girl. Before she left Canada , we were happily together. She was my baby and I was in love with her.

But the move to Detroit , fucked our relationship up. We became bestfriends , but deep down i am still in love with her. I know how to treat her and how to love her Tyga doesnt . He has never been in love before , he's never settled down like I have.

I Am The One For Her.

The song ended and Tyga grabbed Symphony and they left the club . I walked swiftly after her and tried to grab her.

" Sym Wassup ? Where you going ? "

" Um . Tyga Is Gonna Take Me Home. I'll See You Later Aubrey " She said as she walked to Tygas car. He opened the door for her and drove off .

I hope he does her right .

T Y  G A

Its something about her . The way she walks , the way she talks. And her smile is just … MAN. She is perfect for me , I need someone like her in my life. And hopefully she stays .

"You hungry ? " I asked , Watching the road

" Nope . Im Kinda Sleepy Thoe " She Said In Between Yawns

My phone started vibrating in her purse . I gave her my phone while we were dancing. She dug around and found it .

" Chyna texted you . " she said .

" What it say ? " I felt like we were in a relationship , ALREADY. She eyed me , to see if I was serious.

" Tell that bitch , stay away from you. She gone get her ass beat. " She laughed .

" Damn . That bitch crazy . " I laughed

" Im telling you now , this aint what she want ! " She said half-serious

We arrived to the mansion and she got out. I unlocked the door and we sat on the couch. She took off her shoes and we laid down .

" You scared of me or sonething ?" I asked her .

" Hell No ! "

" Why You So Far away from me then ?"

She moved closer and I pulled her between my legs , and up on my chest . We laid down and watched Princess and the Frog . Her Choice -_- . When the movie was over , the crew was already back  and she was sleeping. I drove her and Chris girl home. Carried Sym up the stairs and laid her in her bed. I walked out her room .

" Tyga ? " She Whispered

" Wassup ? "

⇦▼⇦⇦⇦▲

" Stay with me . " She smiled .

" Sure ? "

" Yeah Nigga. "

I closed her door , took off my Jordans and Last Kings Varsity Jacket And got in her bed. I got under her cover and laid down . She cuddled up against my body and I wrapped my arms around her.