Chapter 8-Meet the REAL Cry.

Start from the beginning

I climbed but I didn't know who was shaking most;me or the lader.A foul smell was coming from within the attic.Everything was pitch black once I entered and I felt Ryan's presence behind me.How he got up so fast stays a mystery.

The lights flickered on.

I would have fallen back if I hadn't bumped into Ryan.He laughed like a maniac,pushing me back to the room.I fell face forward,landing on top of a corpse.

This room...was full of dead people.Some on the floor,others on the walls.They were decomposing rapidly,blank eyes staring at me from all corners.The smell was horrible,I almost barfed.You could see their insides,fresh blood covered the walls amd I swear you could almost hear the screams in agony.One stared at me,his blank eyes and mouth full of flies were gonna give me nightmares for the rest of my life.

I was petrified.I couldn't speak.

Ryan leaned in to my ear.''This is what I do for fun'' He laughed.

I craweled back,almost falling down the ladder.Ryan walked forwards,making me shake and shiver.

''This is a warning Pewds,don't follow my rules...''

He took out his knife,putting it on my neck.Tears flowed down my face freely now,the terror consuming me wholely.

''And you join the party.''He said,his grin almost splitting his face.He gained back his posture and walked into the middle of the room,his arms stretched to his side.

''Why don't I give you a tour?'' He smiled and went to the left side of the room.This attic was huge,and in every side of the room there was at least 15 chained bodies to the ,all of them looking the same.Ripped open,dried blood on their bodies,flies and worms eating their inside,white-lifeless eyes and agape mouths.It was horrifying.

Don't even get me started on how many there were on the floor.

My eyes darted around,I felt dizzy and nauseous.My heart was pounding hard,I swear that even Ryan could hear it.Tears were still flowing down my face and I wondered what had happened to my best friend.

Was it true what he said? Was it all an act?

No.No,it can't be.I know my Ryan,he isn't this psycho killer that does this for fun.He's a calm,concentrated guy who likes to play video games.

This person infront of me is not Ryan.

I'm sure of it.

This made me even more scared than what I already was.I don't know what this guy can do,but looking around,I can have a pretty good idea of what.

''Okay,the guys on this wall are A positive.On the floor,''He said,kicking a dead guy on the floor,flies flying out of his mouth.''are the A negative.''He smile.

He moved to the end of the attic,stepping on a few heads making their brains splat out on the ground.He had no mercy.

''B positive on the walls,''He pointed to the ground,a dead girl looking up to him.He took his knife and punctured out one of her eyes.''B negative''

I couldn't hold it anymore,I barfed on the floor.Not only did he kill all of these people,he classified them by blood type.They were long dead,and he still had no mercy against them.I felt someone yank me up by my hair.

''You are going to have to clean that up later.''Ryan said,his voice laced with anger.

He pulled me to the right of the room,flinging me against the wall making me fall on top of a body.

'' These are my favorite,the O positives.''He grined and took out his knife.I closed my eyes once I saw him aiming the knife at me.I opened my eyes after I didn't feel pain and saw Ryan...