Day 6

This is a non-profit project. I do not own Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) or any of its characters. Youjo Senki is owned by studio NUT, Kadokawa Shoten, and Carlo Zen. Please support the official release.

Menma-uzumaki69 asks: [Hey tiny blond child one more questions since I don't want to bug ya to much. Would you like to join my cult it's called the akastski you'd be able to get fatter in life in the akastski than in any boring military]

Viktoria read the text and called on for Tanya, "Major, I think this is for you."

Tanya raised from behind her desk and calmly and collectedly walked to the center of the room to read the text. "First of all." She growled, "I think you meant 'too', not 'to'. Secondly, you forgot a comma after 'Hey', 'child', 'questions' (and it's supposed to be 'question'), 'cult' and 'you'd'. Finally, if you are talking about the clan in that one anime, I'll either die right after joining or soon after and that defeats the whole point I joined the military, and then there is a part of me looking ridiculous when trying to use any of my abilities."

"She is correcting their grammar?" Viktoria thought, "What a nice person she is."

"Major." She asked, "What is anime?"

"I said too much again. How should I get out of this one? I can't just tell her that that's something that won't exists until 1952. Wait, animated shorts originated in 1917... There are no TV's in this universe. The breakthrough in magic research slowed down other types of technology. Oh, I know! I'll just use my status as a superior officer to avoid answering." Tanya thought, covering her face. "That is confidential." She said.

"Oh..." Viktoria sounded disappointed. 

user06937546 asks: [Hey, Major Degurechaff. If you have a family in the future, what will be the first thing you teach to your children?] (grammar corrected.)

"Probably how to walk, speak and use a toilet," Tanya answered immediately, "It's the most efficient way to bring up children: you teach them how to walk, so they are no longer tied to one spot and so aren't you; you teach them to speak, so they can express their needs and wants clearly and you won't have to interpret their cries; you teach them to use the toilet, so the costs on diapers and the work regarding their sanitary will decrease."

"Wow, Major, I didn't think you were thinking of a parenthood that much."Viktoria clapped her hands, with a childlike happy grin on her face, for which she received an angry glare from Tanya, making her shriek, "W-We should go to the barracks soon."

Tanya sighed, signing the last paper on her table. "Let's go." She said grabbing her coat.

AmonOfTheVoid asks: [To all members of the Pixie Battalion, apart from Frau Commander, this is Amon, one of the elders, and I have started a betting: who would win? Frau Degurechaff or the other champion of Being-X? Also, after the betting will be complete, I should perform a 'miracle' by showing you all the realm your commander used to live in before reincarnating. I know it will 'blow your socks off'. You shall stay there for three days. (This message was modified with the permission of the author, to view the original question, see the comment section of the last chapter.)]

"It's here too?" Tanya jumped aside on the tribune in front of the Company leaders, as burning text appears next to her.

"Wing Commander, is that..." Vice commander Matheus Johan Weiss spoke, "the God's miracle we were briefed about?" He instantly received a glare from Tanya.

"Yes, it is." She sighed. Major read the first sentence of the question (the only part visible), "What?! Curse you, Being-X, you already made another dog to kill me? And who might that be?" Another growl came from Tanya as she spat: "Just answer what is written there or it won't disappear."

"No matter who is that champion, I believe that Major Degurechaff will defeat them!" Weiss responded in a strict manner, followed with Company commanders agreeing with his statement. 

In a moment, the text had faded away. In its place, a bar chart appeared displaying the results of the debriefing: 42 soldiers out of 48 agreed with the statement. Tanya glanced through the results, a corner of her mouth twitched angrily. She looked away. The chart faded away and the second part of the question appeared in its place.

"A miracle?" Second in command of the 2nd Company Vooren Glanz questioned.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Tanya spun to face the question, reading it fastly, "A thousand times - no!"

A magic circle appeared under their feet as they began to fall into them. In a second, the briefing room was empty, the only things left were Viktoria's clipboard and Tanya's cap. The travel was instant and in a flash of light, Degurechaff, Serebriakova, Glanz, Weiss, Koening, and Neumann were lying on the ground on top of a skyscraper. The air was filled with noises of traffic below them, the busy streets were flooded with moving masses of people. Somewhere far away, a sound of a stopping train could be heard. Smells of street food mixed with burnt gasoline and freshly-cut grass flooded their nostrils. The group rose up slowly and carefully, trying to understand the situation. Tanya, unlike them, jumped up instantly, looking around in a confused and worried look on her face. 

"Major, where are we?" Viktoria asked anxiously, seeing Tanya's expression. The latter collected herself, gaining her usual look.

"We are in Tokyo, the capital of Japan."

Don't be afraid to leave your questions in the comment section, they will be answered in several days. Remember - you can also make them do stuff, not only answer questions; there are more people the just Tanya or Viktoria - you can ask them too; you are, pretty much, omnipotent beings, so you are able to modify the world they live in, adding or removing small objects... But don't go overboard with the last one, as Being-X will interrupt the transmission.

Until the next chapter!