Day 2

This is a non-profit project. I do not own Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) or any of its characters. Youjo Senki is owned by studio NUT, Kadokawa Shoten, and Carlo Zen. Please support the official release.  

Ogniver asks: [Tanya, have you ever thought of going back to your world?]

"That's Major for you," Tanya replied, "and of course I have thought of going back, but it's not like I can go back."

Second Luitennant comes into the room, holding a cup. "Major, I brought you the coffee you asked for." She smiled.

"Thank you, Second Luitennant." Tanya took the cup, made a sip and placed it on the table behind her.

Subject-013 asks: [What do you think about Being-X? Why do you think it gave you a reincarnation?]

"That piece of trash, Being-X. I promised him once and I will do it again if I see that sadistic maniac on more time, I will tear him to shreds and feed him to pigs!"

"Major, you are scary sometimes." Victoria shrieked. Tanya turned to her, glaring at her with those terrifying eyes of hers. "I didn't say anything, sorry." She took a step back. "Isn't this Being-X supposed to be a god?" She shrieked again.

"He is a powerful being, but he is no god. As to the second part of the question - he wants me to believe, to have faith in him, at least that is what he says. In reality, he is just a sadistic fuck, who wants to put me into shitty situations and see how I will come out of them."

Ogniver asks: [Major Degurechaff, what do you think of Viktoria Ivanova Serebryakov?]

"Second Luitennant is valuable HR. She is loyal and quick thinking, she follows orders without second guessing them and she knows what she's doing - a perfect subordinate."

Subject-013 asks: [Do you like her?]

Second Luitennant comes into the room and sees the question. She doesn't make a sound, awaiting Major's answer.

"The question is too broad."

(What I think Subject-013 tried to ask: [Do you like her as woman(partner in life)?])

"Skip."

Subject-013 asks: [ What are you fighting for in this war?]" 

"For a comfortable life in the rear," Tanya answered.

"But, Major, you were really upset, when our victory slipped away and you even went against the direct order of the HQ, it wasn't like you at all."

"What are you getting to?"

"You actually wanted to win, probably not only to live comfortably..." Viktoria was stopped by another glare from Tanya. "No, didn't say anything."

Subject-013 asks: [ What would happen if you reincarnated a boy?]

"This is a very strange way to ask the question, are you a foreigner? Were you asking if Major would be reincarnated as a boy or is it a strange way to ask what would happen if she gives birth to a boy?" Viktoria replied.

Tanya shivered, "If I was reincarnated as a boy, the story would be the same, I would try to climb the military ranks as fast as possible." 

"What about the second interpret-"

"That's a good point to leave it for today."

Leave your questions and/or dares in the comment section and they will be answered. Until the next chapter!