Chapter Four

I'm wedged in between Zach and Alex in the back seat. I squeezed Zach's hand tightly intertwining my fingers with his.

Hot tears slipped from my eyes and down my cheeks as I started thinking about Austin. This can't be happening, it's not real.

Zach squeezed my hand tighter rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand. "It's gonna be okay." he pulled my head to his chest and kissed my hair.

Before I knew it we were there.

Everything was going in slow motion, I can feel my pulse in my fingertips. My palms are sweaty. I can't breathe. Alex stepped out and stood beside of the car, staring at the front doors of the church. suddenly arms wrapped around my waist, "Hey baby..." I jumped and whipped around expecting to see Alex or Cameron, but there was no one there.

That's the second time today. This is starting to scar me. I gulp down the huge lump in my throat and force back the tears dwelling in my eyes.

Zach wrapped his arms around my waist making me jump. "You ready?" he whispered. This was kind of akward. "Um ye-yeah." he led me inside slowly.

When we finally made it through the sobbing crowd I spotted the casket. My knees got weak. No. I can't. I can't do it. my eyes started to burn, "I can't do this." I start to turn around, but Zach stopped me.

"It's okay. I'm right here with you, okay." I looked at his face, his brown eyes were glossed over with tears. I gave in and continue to walk forward.

Okay... letting out a breath I walked over with him, our arms locked together.

Then I saw his face. It looked so peaceful and happy. Tears dripped down my neck I turned to see Zach wiping up some loose tears running down his cheeks.

My eyes started burning again and my chest tightened up. Oh shit!!

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, squeezing his torso while I barried my head into his tux.

"Zach. No no I can't do this. Its too hard!" he put his lips on the top of my head and squeezed me tight.

"I know...it's hard for me too." he said, his lips still pressed to the top if my head.

My best friend's gone. Forever

×××××××××××××××××××

Sorry for the late update guys. I've been busy with football and singing. But I'll update the other stories asap I promise

→→→→→→→→