t w e n t y - s i x

january 3
1:02

hunter//

"thank you" i said to our uber as we got out of the car. he nodded back to me. we walked into chick-fil-a and got in line to order. at least 6829 kids were playing in the indoor playground, screaming as other kids pushed them.

it was finally our turn to order. "um can i get a 12 piece nugget please. also with fries and a cookies and cream milkshake" i said to the cashier. "and can i get the same please" julia said. "wow original" she laughed at my joke. "i didn't know what to order so i panicked" we both laughed. we got our food to go. "can we outside. i hate kids" julia said. i nodded, agreeing 100% well i like kids, just not the ones who scream every .4 seconds.

we found a table outside and sat down. thankfully no one was outside around us. "do you actually hate kids ?" i asked her. she was eating a chicken nugget. "just those ones" she replied, pointing slightly to the ones on the playground. i formed an o with my mouth showing that i understood. i shoved a chicken biggs into my mouth. "these are so good" she said. "i strongly agree"

"are you excited for tomorrow ?" i asked. "yeah, i finally get to see what you and your brothers do, so of course i'm excited. i just hope nobody shows hatred toward me" she explained. "me too, but if they do, just ignore them" she nodded. "so what time does everything start ?" julia questioned. "the meet and greet starts at 2 and should finish around 4-5. then the actual show will start at 5:30. then we kinda just sit at the venue for a bit so we can rest." i explained. "okay."

  soon we got back to the hotel. "hi baby!" hunter said in a high pitched voice. we got into our room without his dog escaping. i slightly pet baby and sat on the bed to take my shoes off.