e i g h t e e n

october 29
6:08

julia's pov//

i'm still in bed, even 8 minutes after my alarm goes off. usually i'm up but today i just feel off. it might be the weather that has sucked the past three days or the fact that i witnessed hunter making out with his ex at homecoming. why does this even affect me. him and i are just friends, why do i care? he's just a fuck boy who probably has slept with every girl at our school.

i finally got up after clearing my thoughts. just avoid him today, you guys are just friends, not anything else. i went downstairs and ate some cereal, went back upstairs, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and did my normal makeup, concealer and mascara, and filled in my eyebrows.

my outfit was just a pair of medium washed jeans, a plain gray shirt, and and black converse.

•••

i opened my locker and grabbed my books for the morning. i shut my locker door and saw hunter opening his locker. i walked past him, not bothering to look at him.

"julia, please can we talk" i saw him in the corner of my eyes. i turned. "hunter.. i'm not in the mood to talk right now." i said and continued walking to class.

"are you okay?" i felt a hand on my shoulder. it was maddie's. she got next to me. "i'm fine don't worry." i said and gave her a reassuring smile. "i have to get to class, i'll see you in health." i nodded at her and walked even more.

•••

i got to health. i gulped. hunter's in this class with me. pls god save me. i walked in and took my usual seat, the seat behind mine was empty, it was hunter's. maddie sat next to me. she smiled at me and winked. she tried to get me to laugh. it half worked until class started.

about three minutes later the door opened. it was hunter. "hunter, you're late." said mr. burton. "i'm sorry sir." hunter replied. "don't let it happen again." he nodded. his eyes were red and he wasn't smiling as usual.

                                  •••

  after class i sat at my lunch table, maddie following me. "look i know you're not happy, and you don't have to be but just know i'm here for you. you were there for me when i was sad. i understand if you don't want to talk about it." she said while looking at me, picking at my food. "i'm okay, really. him and i weren't anything but just friends. nothing more. i cant let him hurt me. and thank you for being here."
i smiled at her.

  i looked up and saw hunter sit down at a table with his usual friends and their girlfriends. but a girl sat on his lap. her familiar brown hair and green eyes stood out. it was of course, hannah. hurt swelled up in me. but hunter pushed her off him. i felt better but saturday night stuck in my head. maddie noticed and laughed. "hannah is nothing compared to you, she's slept with over 14 boys and brought alcohol to homecoming and got drunk. you on the other hand are amazing and funny and cool and you have great taste in memes." i laughed at her comment and eat my lunch. i ignored hunter and hannah and the rest of the fuck boys and ate.

----------------------------------------------
HEY SO I DONT THINK I DID THIS YET BUT THESE ARE WHAT THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE 👇

----------------------------------------------HEY SO I DONT THINK I DID THIS YET BUT THESE ARE WHAT THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE 👇

julia ^

maddie ^

maddie ^

hannah the hoe ^

hannah the hoe ^

hunter ^