t w e n t y - t w o

january 2
9:04

julia//

  i grabbed my suitcase filled with my clothes, makeup, and other necessities. i went to my sisters room and said goodbye along with my mom. my dad was at work but i texted him.

  i slipped on some slides and walked out my front door. i was excited. it was actually warm outside, not the usual 13829 degree weather. like 60 or 70 degrees. i was wearing a tshirt and hunters merch sweatpants. they were so comfy. they smelled good.

  i knocked on the front door of hunters house. christine opened. "excited?" she asked. "of course. thank you so much." i said back and smiled. i walked in and took my shoes off. "hunters upstairs." brandon said. "thanks brando."

  i ran up the stairs and knocked on hunters door. he opened it and said, "im live right now. come say hi." of course he was live. i put my suitcase on the floor. i kneeled down next to hunter and looked at the ipad screen. "hi guys!" i said excitedly.

  still some people weren't exactly happy with the idea of me and hunter being together but most supporters were kind and seemed happy for us. "so guys huge surprise." hunter said smirking. the comments filled with 'what is it' and 'tell us hunner'

  "okay well julia is coming with us. and she will be in the meet and greet line so you guys can meet her!" he said. my eyes went big. "hunter mute the broadcast. he nodded and did so. "hunter nobody wants to meet me. don't you remember what comments were on the screen before?" i said. "julia calm down. if i ask the supporters and they say yes or no, you can decide." he replied. "deal." he smiled. "yes!" he said under his breath. he unmuted the broadcast. "okay guys so julia here thinks no one wants to meet her so comment 'yes' if you want to meet her and 'i'm a loser' if not." he said causing me to laugh. the comments section exploded with yes. barely any no's. i smiled. "okay okay fine. i will be in the meet and greet line." hunter jumped up and hugged me. "yes yes yes ! you're gonna have so much fun i promise." he said putting his pinkie out to me. he pinkie promised.

  "hunter can we guest people ?" i asked. "um sure i guess. everyone get in the guest que!" he said. we scrolled down with our eyes closed until we stoped and picked someone. i pressed on her picture and she was connecting.

  she finally connected. "hii !!" she said happily. "hi! what's your name?" i asked. "sydney" she replied back. "that's a beautiful name !" hunter said. she blushed. "thank you." sydney said and smiled back. "um julia can you look at my account?" she asked, she tried not to sound rude and succeeded. "of course! what is it?" she smiled. "heartingjulia." i nodded and looked her up on instagram. i followed her. her phone lit up beside her. "thank you so much. i'm meeting you guys in tampa!" she said. "we can't wait to see you!" hunter said. "we love you so much, byeee!" hunter said. "goodbye love you too."

  we let her go. "hunter watch out, in becoming famous, i have a fanpage." i said jokingly. "don't be hollywood." he said in a fake serious tone. we laughed.

  after another 20 minutes guesting we decided to get off and rest for a little bit. "i told you people would love you." he said. "okay i guess you're always right." i said sarcastically. he laughed. "cute sweatpants. where'd you get them?" he said sarcastically. "totally not from you."

  "i'm glad things worked out the way they did. how we are together and how now you can experience what i do. thank you for understanding. nobody really does."

  i gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "me too."