chapter seventeen

En başından başla

"Nope, can't guess."

"He literally said this, and I'm generalizing it but it was something like this: 'What I'm trying to say is I liked it better when you only liked me. Fine, I said it. I miss you and how you stuck to me. I hate how Minhyun is the only person you see nowadays, I've been here since the beginning but you only see Minhyun. I see you for you, I see Seonho with his flaws and his positive traits, but then all you see is Minhyun and his looks. It's unfair.'" Seonho imitated Guanlin's voice by lowering it way too much.

Daehwi gasped, shocked at the news. So Guanlin really did feel the same! But Seonho ruined it by moving on to Minhyun! "I knew it! Guanlin DOES like you!" he shrieked. Seonho kicked Daehwi on the leg. "Please don't say that, you'll awaken my old feelings!" he whined.

"Then awaken them! Obviously Guanlin feels something for you! And, really, you think Hwang Minhyun would be better for you? When he doesn't even like guys?" Daehwi snorted. Seonho huffed, giving Daehwi a flick on the forehead.

"You do realize you're being a hypocrite right now, right? You're telling me to awaken my feelings for Guanlin when you literally refuse to admit you like Bae Jinyoung more than he likes you?" Seonho sneered. Daehwi heated up pushed Seonho back to his lying down position. "Yah, we're talking about you not me!" Daehwi cried.

"Ah! Let go of me!" Seonho yanked off Daehwi's hands that were clutching the back of shirt. He got back up and glared at Daehwi. "Anyway, things got awkward after he said that. That's why we were awkward throughout the beginning of the trip.. ! Yeah.." Seonho scratched his neck and looked outside to see Dongmyeong and Guanlin who were currently arguing about which ant really won the battle.

"Why does it have to be Minhyun anyway? I thought you'd be jumping for joy. Your crush actually likes you now- well, ex crush, yeah, but he likes you now. What, you seriously don't feel anything?" Daehwi asked, just making sure. Seonho curled up into a ball, burying his face into his knees and hugging them.

"I don't know what I'm feeling," Seonho stated. "He didn't see me when I liked him. But now that I don't that's when he sees me. It's unfair, don't you think?"

"Whoa. Guanlin literally said the same thing. It's unfair for you to be liking Minhyun only for his looks when Guanlin saw you for yourself too, you know."

"Then why didn't he say that before!" Seonho grumbled, upset. Daehwi looked back outside again and they were playing with ants again. It's just that Justin has joined now, while Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. Daehwi started wondering where Jinyoung is until he remembered that maybe it isn't a good idea to look for Jinyoung too much.. because just like Seonho, Daehwi doesn't know how he feels.

"You know what? I won't argue against you anymore. I'm exactly the same anyway," Daehwi said. Seonho seemed to know what Daehwi was talking about, because after that, the 2 stayed quiet in the tent.

They're both just a pair of confused boys who don't know if what they're feeling is love.

Daehwi sighed as he exited his and Dongmyeong's tent, still in his T-shirt and shorts. He didn't feel like bringing all those pajamas with cartoon character prints to the trip, it was too embarrassing. It was currently the middle of the night, Daehwi could just tell because of how dark it was outside. Turning on his flashlight, he glanced around to see if anyone else was awake, and nobody was. All the tents were as dark as the night.

Because Dongmyeong was sleep-talking (again. And Daehwi hated having to listen to him go on about wanting to turn Gunhee into a titan so he could just throw all his brothers into his mouth and then kill Gunhee. Obviously the boy has been watching too much Attack On Titan lately) it left Daehwi no choice but to just get out of there. It was practically impossible to sleep while Dongmyeong narrated his sleep talk like an actual narrator of a school play.