• Chapter 57 •

: Leaving :

Oh my god guys! It's the last chapter. Hope y'all like it cause it's gonna be full of drama.

Sasha's POV

"N-Niall?" I ask and he looks up at me and I saw one emotion I saw that I never thought he would look at me with. Anger.

"You bitch!" He says as he drunkenly stands up from the stool and bringing the bottle with him.

"What-" I start saying but he cuts me off. "You're out there whoring with some other dude now huh? You are really a bitch and a whore as well. And guess what? A gold-digger too" he says angrily as he keeps pointing at me. The anger in his blue eyes made the blues almost dissappear and it startled and frightened me that he could look at me that way.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yell as he laughs emotionless.

"Oh, stop being dumb with me?! You were caught being papped with some other dude at the club you just went to! You're wearing the exact same clothes so that's where you must've come from. Bet you're not even a virgin. Bet you've fucked many guys behind my back." He rambles and tears pool in my eyes as each sentence stabs me in the heart, the knife going deeper than the one before.

He didn't even notice the bandage on my head. Or the tears in my eyes. Or how dirty my clothes have become from the blood and the alleyway. He took no notice and just kept rambling on about my infedelity which caused my whole body to ache and burn with each sentence.

"You know what?! I want you to leave. We're over and I don't want to see your face ever again!" He says and my heart is crushed into even tinier pieces. By now, there was a river going down my face.

"Niall, plea-" I start saying but he cuts me off again. "No! I want you to leave and never come back!" He shouts and I'm pretty sure the whole floor heard him.

"O-Okay" I say weakly and rush into our room as I heard Niall sit back down on the stool and continued drinking.

I sobbed hard as I pulled out both suitcases and stuffed everything I had in there. I grabbed a back pack that I've bought here and put in all my bathroom essentials and extra shit that didn't fit in my suitcases.

I took of my dress quickly and put on sweatpants and a huge shirt that belonged to my brother. I threw on sneakers and hanged my sunglasses on the collar of the shirt.

I walked downstairs with my bags and I saw Niall passed out on the couch. I took a piece of paper and found a pen before I wrote,

Just know that everything you see on the internet isn't true

- s

I took one last look at the promise ring as tears fell. I took it off and placed it on top of the note.

I stepped out into the chilling cold with my bags as I dragged it behind me along to the direction if Rhyign's house.

~~~~~

I knocked on the door as some of the lights were on which confused me but I paid no mind.

The door opened to reveal a Rhyign in pajamas with glasses on. Once she took me in and my bags, her eyes widened.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Why do you have your bags?-" she starts rambling but I cut her off as I lifted my index finger for her to shut up.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly. "Come in! I'm gonna prepare some stuff for you" she gestures me in and she helps me by bringing up one suitcase and I bring the other and my backpack.

She brings it up to the guest room she had and my mind was still trying to soak in what just happened but it wasn't happening yet.

"Just feel at home" she says and gestures to everything in the room which was just cream walls and a pristine bed with white sheets.

I nodded and placed my bags in the corner of the room by the closet and I sat on the bed.

She looked at me with question in her eyes and I nodded and patted for her to sit down. She quickly did and I sighed before facing her.

"Well, Niall. .broke up with me" I say and she gasps. "What?! Why?" She asks.

"Because he thought I was cheating on him. He wouldn't even let me explain. Cutting me off. It hurt so much hearing those from him" I say as my voice cracked at the end. Her eyes drooped in sadness as she rubbed my back in comfort.

I burst into tears once again and hardly could get the words out of my mouth. "He s-said he doesn't want to see me again and t-that he thinks I'm a whore and a gold-digger and a bitch." My wall crumbles as I let my facade break. Talking about the situation made everything real.

And that's how the few hours go. She sat there, comforting me as I cried my heart out.

Now she's left the room, it's like my feelings vanished. I laid there in the dark feeling nothing.

No pain. No sadness. No agony. No anger. Nothing. I felt nothing. It was like my emotions were suddenly turned off and I didn't know how to flick it back on.

My phone was vibrating like crazy from all the calls and texts I've been recieving. I knew it was from the other boys. Not him.

And so I laid there as I picked out all the broken pieces from our broken promises.

~~~~~

And there it is folks!

The story has ended!

Although don't worry because I miiight have a sequel.

*whispers* I'm not sure yet though.

Please completely disregard what I said above ^^^ I do have a sequel and it's called Aftermath! You can now read it!

BUT ANYWAYS! I hope that was a great ending to my first book ever! I've been working on this for like what? Um, 10 months?

I really don't remember but I hope you've enjoyed this book for all the cringiness for being a first book.

Ciao! ❤