• Chapter 56 •

: Fun Night Out :

A/N Also the song above is the remix of Reggaeton Lento and it sounds amazing 😍 Little Mix are baes, honestly. Have fun reading now! Also! This chapter is going to be really long since after this chapter is the ending.

Sasha's POV

I was sat on my bed, binge-watching on The Flash as no new episodes of Supergirl hasn't come out yet, and Rhyign barges into my room and I jump off the bed causing for the laptop to fall to the floor.

"Jesus woman! Couldn't you knock?!" I say as I tried to calm my erratic heartbeat.

"I have been knocking" she deadpanned and I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Sorry. Got caught up with Grant Gustin and all his glory" I say my voice turning into an excited one on the end of my statement.

"Right?" She asks as if she agrees and I nod, "Definitely" I comment.

"Anyway! We're going to the club tonight" she says and I almost choke on my own spit.

"W-What?!" I ask her, incredulity clear in my tone. She just smiles wickedly as she runs to my wardrobe, presumably looking for an outfit.

"We're going to the club. It's that simple" she says and I shake my head, "Hell no am I going to a club!" I shriek in protest and she just laughs maniacally.

"I didn't say you have a choice" she answers wickedly and I pale at her words. "But I don't wanna go! I've never been! Ever in my life!" I say following her in the wardrobe.

"Isn't that just great? I get to take your club virginity!" She squeals in excitement and tosses me a black dress.

"Try that on!" She says and shooes me to the bathroom where I reluctantly peel off my clothes knowing that I didn't have a choice in the matter. It was basically set in stone.

I walked out looking with the dress on and she shook her head fiercely. "Nope. Next" she says and tosses me another dress which was pink. I groan and march back into the bathroom and tried on the other dress and this happened a couple more times before she squealed and handed me a maroon colored dress

"This is the one!" She squeals and I glare at her lightly. "You've been saying that with the past dresses" I say as I gesture to the messily strewn dresses all on the floor.

"I promise this is the one!" She stresses and I sigh, "Last one and I'm done!" I grumble and she nods while rolling her eyes at me although she was still clearly excited.

I stepped in the bathroom once again and tried on the tight-fitting dress which I didn't remember it even existed in my wardrobe but I was stunned because it fit me perfectly. With all the curves in the right places and it wasn't short but it had a slit on the left side, opening up until my upper thigh.

I walked out of the bathroom and she shrieked once she saw me. "Yes! That looks perfect!" She says and runs over to the bag on the other side of the room. "I had my older brother deliver this to me since I forgot it but it was already packed with the stuff I needed. I'm gonna change in the bathroom before I go and do your makeup, m'kay?" She says so quickly I almost lost track of what she was saying but I managed to keep up somehow. I nodded in agreement before laying backwards on the bed.

There was a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but I dismissed it as nerves since this is my first time going to a club.

She walks out looking stunning wearing a navy blue lacey dress that ends mid thigh. The sleeves ends on her elbows and it had a bit of cleavage going on but hey, nothings wrong with cleavage.