Chapter twenty-one - As the despair spreads.

Yes, sorry for the long wait for this chapter and btw I did a random pose mod as you can see. XD
----------------------------------------
Flashback

"No! ...leave me alone, please don't hurt me again!" The dark blue curly haired girl cried as four kids were throwing her and beating her. The dark blue haired girl covered her head and rolled into a ball.

Just after that, a boy who had blackish hair and a bandana which looked like it was a cosplay appeared, he was bending over one of the kid's arm back and other three kids backed away, the boy tossed the kid who he was hurting towards the other kids. "If I see any of you touch Oka again, I'll make sure you'll regret it!" As he growled at them, the boy gave the kids a death glare. The four kids backed away and nodded in fear before running off.

"T-thank you... Budo" the girl cried as she had cuts and bruises on her body, the girl was in fact Oka. She looked up at him as tears was still running down her cheeks, the boy shook his head and slowly approached the girl.

"What are friends for. And I did promised you that I won't let anyone hurt you, haven't I?" He asked with a rhetorical question, Budo smiled down at her as he started to help her up.

Flashback ended.

15 minutes later
Budo's POV:

Budo was walking to his club room but hearing a female voice nearby in the storage room next to the martial arts club, He had a bad feeling all of a sudden but he decided to approach the room but tip toeing as he didn't want to disturbed the women.

"Yes, Now you know this Oka will definitely die........don't worry, she doesn't have any backup.........ok so you're at the rooftop? ...........Don't forget" The feminine voice said, sounding like she was having a phone call with someone.

As Budo heard this, his eyes widen. The blackish haired man started to run up the stairs, "damn it Oka, what are you thinking?! You can't even fight!!!" He said to himself as he was worried.

Ayano' POV:

"Wow...Oka, you thought you could beat me, eh?" The blacked haired women said with a cold voice. She looked down at the weak body of Oka Ruto, Oka was laying on the ground covered with wounds, Oka has two wounds on her left arm, one cut on her left side of her stomach, and one wound on her right leg.

"What you did to...Shin. Obviously I would take revenge...he was there for me when I needed him the most but when he needed me, I'm never there. Which is why....I'm going to be a greater friend to him once he wakes up!" Oka yelled as she tried to get up.

"Oh right? Well I'll make sure he doesn't wake up then. But you really believe you could be a 'greater' friend, eh?" Ayano said as she walked closer to the Emo girl, she kneeled down and pressed her knife against Oka's neck but without putting any pressure on it.

"Say goodbye, Oka Ruto" She said as she got cut off by someone grabbing her hair back which made it the knife slipped out of her hands, "the only person who's going down is you" the male voice said. Oka's vision was going blurry but she focused on the male figure in front of her, it was Budo.

The martial arts club leader has apprehended the psycho women.

"Remember that promise I made when we were kids? I still kept it" Budo said as he knocked out Ayano.

"Budo..." Oka said before falling unconscious.

TO.BE.CONTINUED.