Chapter six- demon! part 1

The brightness is getting dimmer and dimmer and clearer in every second, the brightness has stopped and everyone around the circle opened their eyes but saw something look not like a normal human strangling Oka around her neck.
Shin [pushes the demon away]: "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!"
Oka [ struggling to breath]:"j-j-just leave-leave me!" Oka is trying so hard to escape the flaming hot demon.
Supana [shouted]:"no Oka! We are not leaving you!"
Kokuma: "please let her go!" Kokuma started crying.
Chojo [ran out to find help]: "I be back... To find help!"
Shin: "GET OFF OF HER YOU DUMB FLAME FUCK!".
Shin is pulling the demon off of Oka's neck and hitting the demon. The upstairs club can hear this and it was the martial arts club, they ran downstairs to see what was going on. While they entered the room, Budo ran up to the demon and going to attack him but the demon reacted so fast, so he threw Oka across the room which hit the back of her head then she fell unconscious and Budo was going to do a sneak attack but the demon slammed Budo onto the floor which made him hurt his back. Shin ran up to Oka "OKA!!! Please wake up" he cried, Daku   And Kokuma ran with shin and Supana was trying to help Budo up with the martial arts squad. Haruto got pissed so he punched the demon on the stomach but some force pushed haruto on top of yui.
Flame demon [laugh]: "hahaha! You really think you can hurt me? Fufufu... You are not strong enough to beat me..."
Shin [shouted]: "you-you bastered! YOU HURT OKA AND BUDO!"
Flame demon:"hahaha! Listen mortal... I won't hurt any of you if you listen to me!"
Shin: "WHO WOULD FUCKING LISTEN TO A FUCKBOY DEMON LIKE YOU!?"
Yui: "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"
Shin: "NO... HE WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"
Yui: [whispers] "oh my fucking God... [shouts] YOU'RE NOT HELPING WITH ALL THE SHOUTING!"
Sho [sigh]: "same goes to you too"
Yui: SHUT UP!
Supana: "ALL OFF YOU BE QUITE... Oka and Budo are badly injured and all we are doing is ARGUING TO EACH OTHER! Chojo has gone to fine help but none of you are helping Oka and Budo... Would you even let you own club leader be in so much pain? Or would you just argue all day in this situation?"
Daku [thinking]:" she's right y'anno "
Sho: "agreed" helping Budo.
The flame demon laughed "all of you are such a moron!".

Chojo returned with help... But not much of a help, he got Musume-chan.
Yui: "you got to be kidding me" she looks at Musume-chan evilly.
Musume: ugh! It wasn't me who started the rumours anyways!"
Yui: "don't talk to me".
Chojo: "shut up Yui, Musume help Oka and Budo"
Musume: "aye"

Musume-chan is helping shin, Daku and Chojo taking Oka and Budo to the nurses office, shin is carrying Oka and Musume, Daku and Chojo is helping Budo to walk...