Chapter two - secrets start

Ayano reaches her hand onto the knife which is hidden in her skirt but Oka was there waiting and asking what Ayano saw, which was awesome, "so... What did u want to show me?" Oka asked nervously. Ayano felt like she wants to stab Oka in the neck, Ayano's heart is beating so fast wanting to see blood dripping down Oka's neck. Oka can see something in the girls bathroom, it is shaped as a human shadow Ayano moved her hand away from the ritual knife which was hidden in her skirt. Oka stepped towards the front of the figure "g-g-ghost!" Oka hissed and Ayano stepped backwards, then a sudden wind came out of nowhere which pushed Oka and Ayano a bit back. Someone ran into the girls bathroom but spoken "hey, girls come out... Quickly" the voice sounded so familiar to Oka, Oka turned around and see's shin "what the fuck are you doing in the girls bathroom? Oka shouted but the wind is sort of getting a bit stronger which pushed Oka into shin and Ayano out of the bathroom, Oka fell on top of Shin "s-sorry... It was ju---" Oka got cut off and got off of him "yeah yeah I know... C'mon lets get out of here" shin grabbed Oka.

-5 minutes later-
Yui Roi (known as evil-chan) came up to Oka and shin "are you two dating?" Yui said to Oka and shin, "n-no... We're just friends... Well best friends..." Oka said nervously and Ayano was behind Oka "hmm... It does look like it...." She laughed "are you sure you both are not dating?" She asked again "no we're not" Oka sighed and Ayano walked to yui "seriously, you need to stop pissing people off" Ayano whispered in yui ears "ha... You can't tell me what to do yandere" Yui laughed "DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT!!" Ayano snapped, then Yui walked off to the 'populars students' as Yui was walking she saw Haruto talking to Taro, Yui wanted to tell Haruto how she feels about him but couldn't.
Yui walks up to Musume "hey, can I talk to you in private?" Yui asks Musume as they both are besties "yeah sure" Musume replied, they walked towards the locker room "so... Can you keep a secret?" Yui asks quietly "you know me... Of course I can" she smiled.
Yui: "I sort of like someone"
Musume: "omg... Who is he? I need to know who..."
Yui: "well... I-it's Haruto"
Musume: "oh... Mee...gwod... Are you serious?"
Yui: "y-yes"
Yui looks down in embarrassment "don't worry I won't tell anyone... So are you going to tell him?" Musume is happy for her mate "I... Don't know... Anyway we better get to the place with the others...they might want to know where we was" they both leaves but someone else was there who heard everything "ah... So she likes Haruto? .... I might tell others maybe later" but the voice sounds so much like Ayano.

Oka returns into the occult club with Shin and see's Supana there "yo, Supana can I talk to you?" Oka said to her "okay, what is it?" She replied and Oka started blushing but shin can hear this "I-I-I think I have a c-c-crush on the new boy" Oka said it nervously to Supana but shin heard this and he started being depressed so he walked out of the room Daku saw shin acting like this, "hey shin, what's wrong?" Daku caught up with shin "n-n-nothing" shin cried a little "no dude I know you are crying about something, you used to tell me everything but why not anymore? So tell me the truth... What's wrong with you?" Daku sighed "ok..." Shin took a deep breath "I have feelings for Oka but she likes the new boy" shin said it in anger but Ayano walked by and heard that.
Ayano: "who does Oka likes?" She said it in anger.
Daku: "none of your business Ayano"
Shin: "Oka likes Taro" rolled his eyes
Daku: "dude don't worry... She'll come around" trying to cheer him up.
Shin: "yeah, right" walks away.
Ayano walked away but in a different direction, she got so pissed off that she gone to the nurse's office and grabbed few stuff but hides it in her skirt, the nurse was dealing with another student but not noticing Ayano in there.
Oka noticed that shin weren't in the room as Daku entered "hey, where's shin?" Oka asks "oh...uh... He didn't feel well...so he just went home" he replies, Oka felt sad but answered back anyway "oh... I hope he's okay... Okay let's try to summon a demon". It's after school and students are either at home or at their club, Ayano told almost the whole school about Yui's little secret.
Sora came up to Yui and asks "hey... So you have a crush on Haruto?" He asks her "wait what? How do you know?.... MUSUME!" She snapped and panicking "uhh... The whole school knows...uhh... I better run... Because you are pissed off" he runs off and Yui is so pissed off so she messaged Musume and having an argument on text message.
-25 minutes later-
It's time to leave the school because the time is 6:00pm, Oka has collected the ritual robes to summon a demon with but it hasn't been successful like always. Supana, chojo, kokuma, and Daku has left so it's only Oka in school, Oka was just getting ready to leave. Oka put the robes on one of the chair which was in the right side corner, Oka walking downstairs because she was leaving but she wasn't alone. Oka heard footsteps behind her so she turned around to check who was there but she saw no one, Oka gone to her locker to get her stuff, usually she wakes home with Shin but he didn't arrived to the occult club after school because he is 'ill' when Oka grabbed her stuff she turned around but saw Ayano there. "Oh my fucking God... Ayano you scared me" Oka jumped "oh I'm sorry" Ayano said it in mysterious voice "are you okay?" Oka asks "yes...I am" Ayano gave Oka a evil look "uhh... Okay... I have to go..." Oka left the school building, Ayano followed Oka but has a knife behind her, Ayano is thinking to stab Oka...