Chapter thirteen- flame!

Previously on chapter twelve:
Taro's POV:
I wonder where kokona could be, she hasn't came to school since last week. Is she okay?
-later-
I see oka walking and I wanna ask her something, oh look no she is busy!
-later Ayano's POV-
Awh look at him reading his book, he's so hot, so cute, so AMAZING!
Oh look Budo is coming....
DOES THAT SON OF A BITCH LIKE MY SENPAI?! THAT BITCH GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Now!
Flame's POV:
Pfft who does she think who she is? Seriously stalking someone? HA! She is a real joke to me. Taro would never accept her feelings and I don't think he would ever!
-lunch time-
Ha now I'm walking to the occult club, today I have changed my human forms style, now I look totally badass! I have blonde-ish ginger hair which is spiky at the top and flat to my face at the front, oh also I have a one piercing on my right ear, I also wear black shades, my uniform is not neat and tidied, oh and I have a occult chocker on so it looks like that I'm in a club, aka I'm sort of am!

Walking to the occult club!
Haha omg I like how budo looks so tough, I doubt that he is. And---- bumps into someone and falls on the floor. "OW!.... watch where you are going!" Shouts and rubbing my head, as I look at the person who also on the floor opposite to me, she has long green hair and some is at the side of her forehead, she has green stockings. In my opinion, she's sort of cute!
"Oops.... sorry, MR guy I do not know"

To be continued...