Chapter twenty - What if...

Sorry for not posting for so long, I sort have lost interest in this story AND I don't know what else to right, then there's fricking exams I just had.

Oh and don't forget to check out this page
---> http://my.w.tt/UiNb/s8TEpI9oVD
The yandere simulator watty award page.
_______________________
Previously on Occult secrets. . .
"You're going to have a bad time..." Oka said to herself, making sure Ayano didn't here. Oka walked towards her club.
_______________________
Oka's POV:
As Oka entered her club, she started to feel weak without Shin, who always trying to make her happy and giving her advices. 'I have to make her pay for what she did....Shin, I hope you're ok.' She said in her mind, of course that no one heard her.

'Ayano will NOT get away with it...she will not see the next daylight.' Oka thought in her mind as her face began to shadow, her expression was not depressed, it was anger and just that.

Oka heard footsteps approaching towards the Occult club and it sounds like more than one person, they entered the room and looked over at Oka. "The club....will not be...on today." The Occult club leader said as she was facing the skull which was just on the top of the table, the club members looked at each other with confusion.
"Why?" One of the male voice asked, which sounds like Daku, "is it because of what happened to Shin?" Supana asked with a confused expression. Chojo and Kokuma both sighed as they looked at each other.

"I have something to do..." Oka answered the question as she pulled out a ritual knife, "which involves death..." she added as her face was shadowed. "Woah...Oka...Please put that down..." Kokuma panicked, but someone interrupted her "no...if it's something to do with Ayano...Let Oka do it." Daku said. "Right..." Kokuma groaned, Supana nodded her head as she thought what Oka doing was fine.

"But there's one thing..." Chojo said with a little worry in his voice, the other members looked over at him with a concerted face, "what is it?" Supana asked. "What about the evidence? Is there even cameras in this school? Is there a private place to kill? What if someone else finds out?" Chojo asked with a lot of questions.

Oka turned to them with a smirk on her face, "then it will be the Occult secrets..." she said.

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!" Someone rushed in, someone who's hot headed. "YOU GUYS FORGETTING IM A PART OF THIS SHIT TOO?!" Flame yelled at them, the others just looked at him. "Yes, Flame. You are, but one thing, you cannot tell ANYONE about this" Oka said as she sighed. 

"Ok...if I don't come back...you know what would've happened to me.." Oka added as she gave a small smile.

The others nodded as they looked down, looking depressed.

Oka walked over towards the exit of the room, she stopped and looked back. "If I lose...I leave Shin to be in charge of the club" she said. The club members looked at her with a warm smile.

Would Oka win or lose the fight?

Does her friends have faith in her?

Oka smiled and left the room, the members looked at each other looking like Oka can do it. As for Flame, he grinned as he believes in Oka.

"Oka will definitely win...I can feel it" Flame said.

Chojo, Kokuma, Supana and Daku grinned also.

Someone's POV:
Oh really? Could Oka win the fight? No! I will not let that happen, after all...I want Ayano to win...Oka will die, if I tell Ayano...I will get my revenge on her.

The person smiled evilly.

Oka's POV:
Oka was hiding a ritual knife behind her back, hoping anyone else cannot see it and she would not get expelled.
She walked towards the gardening club, as she got there, she hid behind the shed so she would not get caught. Oka knew that Ayano will arrive.

She is definitely ready to fight Ayano Aishi, and bring the end to her once and for all.

TO.BE.CONTINUED!

----------------------------------------
Next chapter will be out, Friday-Sunday if I'm bothered, laziness hit me. Alright... THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! CYA IM OUTTA!