Vanilla

Jungkook P.O.V
I woke up to see my arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist and him cuddle up in my chest. I was gonna move away from him but I couldn't bring myself to do it he was just so warm and he smelt like Vanilla. I just ended up holding him Closer and tighter and I went back to sleep.

Taehyung P.O.V
I woke up to see Jungkook's arms around my waist. I tried to break from his grasp but he just held me tighter and closer. "Jungko-" I started but then I got cut off. "Shh, let's just stay like this" he said. "Okay" I said while slightly blushing.

I was just sitting all cuddled up in Jungkook's chest and the next thing I knew he started kissing down my neck. "Jungkook what are you do-" I started but then I got cut off again. "Shh" he said. And I just decided to be quiet because I knew talking wasn't gonna get me anywhere. After I while he started sucking and biting on my neck and I couldn't help but moan.

Jungkook P.O.V
I don't know what came over me but I started kissing down Taehyung's neck and then I started. Sucking and biting on his neck. "Ah" he moaned. "Fuck Tae" I groaned. At this point I just stopped caring and I flipped over so I was on top of him and I started kissing him.

I bit his lip asking for entrance and he gave it to me. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and of course I won. I started sucking on his tongue and he moaned in my mouth. We were about to go further but then his phone started ringing.

Taehyung P.O.V
As me and Jungkook were having a heated make out session my phone started ringing so we broke the kiss. "Uh...I'm gonna go take a shower" Jungkook said. "okay" I said. Then he went to go take a shower. Once he left I answered my phone.

"Hey" I said breathlessly because I was still out of breath from the kiss.

"Hey, why are you so out of breath?" Jimin asked.

"Um...well..me and Jungkook might or might not have just had a heated make out session just a few minutes ago" I said.

Jimin sqealed like a girl "really?!?" He said excitedly. "See I told you that he likes you" he said.

"Yeah whatever" I said with a chuckle. He giggled.

"Anyway when are you coming home?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably when Jungkook gets out of the shower" I said.

"Ooo I hear shower sex" he said.

"Shut up" I said."that's not gonna happen" I said.

"Mmhm whatever" he said and we both laughed.

"Anyway I'll talk to you later okay?" I said.

"Okay, bye" he said.

"Bye" I said. Then I hung up.

After I got off the phone with Jimin I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast because I was hungry. I decided to make Pancakes with eggs and bacon.

As I was cooking Jungkook came in the kitchen. "Something smells good" he said as he sat down. "What are you making?" He asked. "Pancakes with eggs and bacon" I said. "Oh okay" he said.

After I was done cooking I set our plates on the table and we started eating. "Oh my God Tae this is delicious" he said. I blushed "thank you" I said. "Who taught you how to cook?" He asked.

"My mom" I said. "Oh" he said. "I'm thirsty, do you have any orange juice?" I asked. "Yeah it's in the fridge" he said. "Okay, do you want anything to drink?" I asked. "Umm...just some water" he said. "Kay" I said.

I got up and went to the shelf to get some cups but I was too short and couldn't reach them. I got on my tippy toes and everything but I still couldn't reach them. I groaned in annoyance I was a about say forget it and not get anything to drink but then I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Need a little help" he said. I blushed "shut up" I said. He chuckled and got the cups from the shelf and handed them to me. "Thanks" I said. "No problem" he said. After me and Jungkook were done eating he took me home.

"Well, bye" I said when we finally made it to my house. "Bye" he said. Then I got out of the car and went into my house. "I'm back hoe!" I said once I got inside. "Oh my god tell me everything that happened" Jimin said. "Not much happened" I said. "Bitch lie to me again" he said. I laughed "fine" I said then I told him everything that happened.

"Oh my Gosh!! You guys are so cute!!" Jimin said after I told him everything that happened. "Not even" I said. "Yes even! You guys are my new OTP!" He said. "We're not even a couple" I said. "but you could be" he said with a smirk. I blushed "shut up" I said. He laughed "okay, okay" he said.

Jungkook P.O.V
I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't all I could think about was how good Taehyung smelled and how warm he was. I felt like I couldn't breathe without him by my side. "What have you done to me Tae" I mumbled to myself.

To be continued......

Hey guys 😊 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter bc I think it's really good 😂😍 anyway the song is Paper Hearts by- Jungkook. I just felt like putting this song for some reason 😂 anyway bye guys and see you guys in the next chapter ✌