Part 4: The Threaten

"Cat," called Camelia from behind. "I am sorry that we couldn't help you,"

I shrugged, "It is alright. Same as before anyway," and it's not like you guys actually want to help.

"But this time, he is different," said Camelia. "He fought back,"

Edward is different from the boys who try to fight with me because he fought back? Interesting fact, I guess. I sighed.

"Jake is dealing with him now," told Camelia, looking down to the earth. "So, in the future please leave that jerk alone,"

"Lia, you don't have to tell Jake to do that, I can deal with him," I said. No, I don't want Jake nor Camelia to get in my problem. Specialy Jake.

"Jake wanted to do this,"

"What?,"

"He felt bad, we felt bad,"

"Lia, it is not your fault, so go with Jake, on a date or something after this. But I will talk to Jake now," I said. "I will stop him,"

"Cat," called Camelia and which forced me to turn, "Just be careful,"

I smiled but in my heart is aching every time I associate the term 'dating' with Jake and my sister. I hate it. In the hallway, I heard voices talking. More like argueing.

"I warned you, stay away from Cateline," said voice number one which I believe it was Jake.

"I will, if you stay away from your girlfriend," said Edward, I think. I sighed please not again. Please no more people fighting over Camelia. "Break up with her,"

"What?, No I won't leave Camelia at any cost,"

"So Camelia is her name," Edward said. "How beautiful,"

"Don't you dare-,"

"Look you can't choose two people at once," told Edward. Choose two people? Isn't that obvious that Jake is only protecting me! He had chose Camelia! Stupid Edward!

"I know,"

"But Cateline is Cameline's twin sister and I had to protect both of them from people like you!," shouted Jake.

Jake.

"What? Both of them are twin?," asked Edward before he laughed hard. I know that would be his reaction, "Are you sure because Camelia is way beautiful than the ugly one, which I forgot her name already,"

"Listen, both Cateline and Camelia had already enough trouble, just stay away from both of them,"

"I don't care,"

Thud!

Jake pinned Edward on the wall, his fist is already on set to punch Edward. No! Don't!

"I said enough," warned Jake, his eyes really showed he is deteemined.

"Go on," provoked Edward. He's smirking.

Jake let him go, "You are not worth it," with that he walked away leaving that jerk laughing hysterically.

***

It is amazing that only three days attending at my school, Edward already has a lot of friends. But me, I had attend this school like nearly 2 years but still found no one other than my sister's friends which clearly are not my friends.

"Ugly girl over there, buy me food," I looked to the annoying voice that surrounded by boys and girls. He is really stupid annoying guy I ever met. Ignore him, Cateline. Just ignore him.

"Psst,"

I continue to ignore him.

Edward came and slammed my table a loud enough to make everyone looking at us.

"Don't you dare ignoring me," threatened Edward. I looked up.

"Or what?,"

People surrounding making sound like aaahh or woooaaahhhh. Like hell, I am going to be afraid of him. Just imagine him wearing bunny suit with carrot on his teeth.

Ugh, disturbing.

Edward chuckling, "You don't want to know,"

"Believe me, I do," I said then let my body relax as I leaned on the back of my chair and fold my hands.

Edward leaning forward, leaving only few centimeters space between us. I gasped but trying to act tough. I will punch him if he try what he did before. But this time harder.

"I know you like your sister's boyfriend," Edward whispers before parting his face futher from me. I feel suddenly my face is losing its colour. How on earth does he know? No way! "What's his name, ahh Jake,"

"I... I do not," shoot, why am I stammering! Shoot, this will confirm what he thought. I will not let this to happen.

"How will Jake react if he knows, you are really the bad sister," he said then try to shout, "Hey everyone, this ugly girl said she like-"

I am panicking the only action I could do at this rate is,

"Ow," said Edward, rubbing leg. Good for you! "How dare you kick my beautiful leg!,"

"Dare me,"

"Edward," shouted Jake. Edward looked at Jake and I swear I saw Edward smirking at me and make his way to Camelia and her boyfriend. Camelia looked confuse looking at me.

"Hey, Jake and pretty," greet Edward, grinning before winking to Camelia. That bastard!

"Shut up, Edward,"

"Ouch," placing his hand to his left chest. "That hurts me,"

"Cat, did that jerk do something to you?," asked Jake approaching me and followed by Camelia. Edward smirked evilly.

I shook my head, not really. I saw Edward had already started talking with his new friends.

"Nothing actually,"

"But we saw you kicked his leg, he did something stupid again, right?," asked Camelia looking concerned to me.

"Yeah, he did. But it doesn't bother me," I lied. Man, what is he really did tell Jake? Will Jake and Camelia hate me? Like the others.

Jake looked at me, sympathy splashed him. I smiled to them to show them I am clearly fine. I looked at Edward and saw him smirking again. Before asking a random girl who just passed by to buy him lunch.

"Cat, can you hang out with us afterschool?," asked Camelia, I looked Jake nodding to me.

I wanted to but,

"Sorry, teacher said he needs my help afterschool," and that is true. My Economic teacher said something about school project.

"Ok," said Camelia before pouting and left to her table. Jake pinched her cheek making Camelia to giggle softly afterward.

I smiled looking at both of them. Yes, I need to protect their relationship. But first, I need to settle thing with that jerk.