Chapter 10: Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Lieutenant: "No. I am going to beat you half to death, then I'm going to take those air-bending brats with me." Then I felt it rush back.

Lin POV

What the hell is he doing? He's going to get himself killed! I turn and see Ikki walking right through all the equalists to me. None of them even making an attempt to stop her. There all to focused on M/N now.

Lin: "Ikki! What were you thinking?!" I yell down to her. I look up and see Meelo and Jinora doing the same.

Meelo: "No need to worry commander, he is one of our best soldiers, he'll get the job done just fine." Meelo then takes a general's stance with his arms folded behind his back and turns to the fight about to commence. I look to Jinora to see if he's lying.

Jinora: "He's not lying, M/N is insanely powerful. Although I still can't find out why. I can never seem to pinpoint where his power comes from. I don't know if something triggers it or if the spirit inside him does. But when his power is unleashed. It is truly memorizing. He took down an army, at least 300 men, when he saved Ikki, Meelo, and I from the equalists before." She can't be telling the truth. There's no way he can be that strong. Can he? I turn back to him, he's in black shorts and a white T-shirt that shows the bandages around something. He's hurt, I see the bandages on his lower back are bloody. There's no way he can win like this.

You: "Enough! I am tired of your crap! You equalists have taken and captured these kids multiple times! There Kids! There frickin' kids for crying out loud! I am not letting you take them anymore! I see now that there is only one way you men will stop." I see his eyes begin to glow and I feel the temperature rise around me.

You: "If I have to kill you then so be it! This is your last warning! Leave now or die trying to get those kids!"

Lieutenant: "Get him." They all charged at once including the leader, but were stopped, I saw earth all around their feet. I see M/N look to me with glowing eyes.

You: "Cover their eyes!" I nod and turn the kids around.

Lin: "Plug your ears kiddos, it's going to get loud." They all do and I nod back to M/N signaling he could end it. But before he does he walks up to the Lieutenant.

You: "I warned you. To stay away. You did not listen. I warned you, and I warned Amon. Nobody messes with "my" family and gets away with it." And as soon as he finishes he sends lightning through every one of the equalists. He earthbends their feet free and they fall like rocks. I see him relax.

Lin: "It's not over." I say pointing to the skies, the 2 airships are still there. "They most likely have more men on them too." He looks up and then back to me and nods.

You: "Take the kids inside and get off the island, now." I nod and hurry the kids inside.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

Lin POV

As we're flying off towards the to get Korra and the others and get out of here I see it. I see one of the airships simply crumbling and collapse in on itself. He must have metal bended that? Jinora wasn't lying, he is insanely powerful. I then see the other airship begin to fall, like its being dragged down by something, it keeps going until it's completely submerged under water, I look and see it never comes back up. Wow. He may be a stronger metal bender than even mom was.

Korra POV

As we finish off some of the equalists on this street I see Bolin's jaw drop.

Korra: "What is it buddy?" he simply points to the island and I see why. One of the airships is simply crumpling like a can into a ball, I see it fall into the bay. I then look over to the other one, and it being dragged down by some invisible force under the water.