Log Date 3/6/2010

Log Date 3/6/2010 ????
Cyborg's Room
Cyborg's POV

"How did I survive? I have so many questions! Any attempt to answer them just leads to more questions. I just" She maked a very disgruntled noise "And what is this black icky stuff that keeps oozing out of my forehead?Everything feels wrong, Master is giving the collaborators weapons, am I really that worthless? I think I'm just taking this way too personal. I need to talk to him and find out what's happening. I just need to" She groans in agony "I'm not plugged into anything, am I? Hold on for a minute" Metal clanking could be heard in the background "Aha! I was plugged into a- Oh. What even is this thing? It's making a awful lot of beeping noises, how did I not detect that? What was it printing?" She thudded to the ground "It's my readings on my senses and feelings. That's just so weird, but I guess I understand that-that master needs it? I just-want answers" A loud creaking noise could be heard "M-master! I-I was just-" It wasn't Murdoc, it was someone else

No One's Pov

"Calm down, will you?" The shaken-up voice said, "Stuart, what the hell is going on?!" Cyborg exclaimed. "Well, we're under attack from what that slag Murdoc tells me and he needs you desperately to come to his office" 2D told her in the most worried voice she'd heard from him. She tried getting up but she instantly fell over because of the wires "Ah great, Stuart please I request your assistance!" She was getting tangled in the wires the more she squirmed to escape. He went to her and started untangling her "There! You good now?" He said with great confidence, "Thanks, Stuart" She smiled at him endearingly for once, she then ran to Murdoc's office. He was panicking, he turned to her "Cy-Cyborg! Hello there!" If you were there, you'd be able to hear just how panicked his groggy voice was. Sweat was dropping from his forehead, and he felt as if his heart was gonna beat out of his chest. "Your heart is going off the charts, are you alright?" Cyborg asked worriedly "No no, don't worry about me" he forced out a nervous laugh. "Master, you called me in?" she put her hands behind her back "Oh- OH yes love, indeed I did!" he tried to smile "Well, remember the umm the Boogieyman? well what if I said that he is most likely on the island?" Cyborg was expressionless most of the time but this was too much, she felt like she was gonna malfunction for the third time. "He's WHAT?!" She exclaimed. "He's near the island, we need to prepare. Try to find the guns in the basement, there might be something down there." Murdoc ordered her "While your at it, would you be a dear and get me some more drinks?" He batted his disgusting eyelashes, she nodded. She ran all the way down to the basement, she looked around and found the extra supply of vodka, it wasn't that helpful but it was his orders. It was in a mini-fridge, she was planning on finding the guns and just putting them in there. After a long search, she finally found the guns. She slammed them in the fridge and carried it all the way back to his office. She was dripping black ooze again, Murdoc looked at her confused.
"Noodle? What's wrong?" He sounded very drunk.
"Master, I am not Noodle, I am Cyborg" she responded.
"Oh Noodle, you small joker. Last week, you weren't Noodle, you were Blossom from that show you like" He chuckled, he thought that he was talking to the real Noodle, he was actually smiling and everything. Cyborg felt two emotions at once and it felt like hell, she wanted to cry and feel bad for the drunk old man but she wanted to be disgusted, he's the reason he's going through this. Cyborg just stood there, conflicted with her emotions.
"Why are you acting like a robot?" He asked
"I'M NOT NOODLE" She shouted at him hopefully stopping him from being in a trance-like state. He blinked his eyes, surprised by how she shouted at him.
"Who taught you to talk like that, Noodle?" He had a hint of anger in his voice
"You created me! I AM CYBORG" She shouted once more, she even ended up throwing her hat at him. Murdoc finally woke up from his trance-like state.
"Woah, never take medicine and old beer at the same time, Cy" He rubbed his temples "Why is your hat on the floor, you beep machine?" He picked it up and gave it back to her. She looked astonished, Murdoc didn't question it.
"You got the vodka and guns right?"
"Yes, Master!" She saluted him.
"Get Faceache into his room and keep 'em there, got it?"
"Sir, yes, sir!" She left the room. She didn't want to metion that he thought she was the real Noodle. Cyborg knows that she could never be ad great as that Noodle. She made it to 2D's room. She opened the door, 2D was a little...busy. Cyborg was confused about what he was doing so she asked
"Stuart? Are you alright?"
He had his hand in his pants, he let it out as soon as he saw Cyborg.
"You really need to learn how to knock!" He said all embarrassed.
"I apologize but Master has requested for you to stay in your room."
"Alright" He groaned
"What we're you even doing?" She tilted her head. She noticed a magazine on the ground with the title 'PlayBunny' and it featured a girl in lewd clothing. 2D grabbed it as quickly as possible from her.
"Well, it's a guy thing really-" He was interrupted
"Gender does not have to do with anything, Stuart"
"Okay, well, when someone get ya know, excited in a different way"
"What do you mean, different way?"
"You don't have the parts to do it so I'm not gonna tell you!" He got flustered from her asking.
"Alright, Stuart. Stay safe" She looked at him as she was leaving. She was out of his room just like that. Murdoc was sounding an alarm for everyone (except 2D of course) to get upstairs immediately. What has just begun?

(A/N: It's been awhile, hasn't it?)