Log Date 3/4/2010

Log Date 3/4/2010 7AM

She clears her throat. I'm about to go to the mainland with Master and Stuart. I'm keeping my recorder on me so no one could take it. Especially, that Paula character! I've decided not to tell anyone. I'll wait till the whole boogeyman situation is over and done. Master is very stressed out with songs, I'm thinking of telling him my idea of a song. She leans into the recorder. Hopefully he'll like it and stop stressing over it, I am very very worried about him, he is a 44 year old and I read that a human's body grows less strong after time and it'd be a catastrophe if we lost him. I am currently waiting for him to wake up and beat- you know what. I'll wake up Stuart so he won't have to get beat up! He'll be wide awake and maybe a little scared but you win some, you lose some. Onto Stuart's room! Cyborg Out!

No One's POV

Cyborg came racing down the steps to Stuart's room hoping to wake him up. She kicked the door open like Murdoc does, 2D woke up and looked very terrified. He rolled out of bed and shot up, she tilted her head "Stuart, it's just me." He rubbed his eyes and looked at her "Cy, please don't scare me like that" Cyborg nodded "Well you should of gotten up quicker!" She cleared her throat "Anyways, I woke you up earlier so that you wouldn't get beat today." She explained and then waited for a 'Fank yew, luv!' but all she got was a sigh "Luv, yew don't get it do yew?" He sounded very nonchalant about it "He'll beat me no matter wot, doesn't matter if I'm up already or if I dye my hair red or anyfing really, luv. I like that yew care about me just there is nofing you can really do about it, luv." She made her bangs get into her eyes so it didn't look like she'd show an emotion that would prove her as weak. "I understand now, Stuart. You and me are quite the same when you think about it." She smirked "How so, luv?" He tilted his head "We're both in dead end jobs, we both have the same boss, and we both can't do anything about it." She forced out a chuckle, then it was silence. Until they heard stomping down the stairs, they both started to panic. Then she ran into the closet and hid in the darkest part where hopefully he doesn't check. Then there was a loud bang, the door had been opened with a boot. "Face-ache!" He yelled per the norm, then he grew confused "Why the 'ell are yew up?" He crossed his arms "Well, I uh, decided to wake up without abuse, ya know?" He stammered "Well alr-" Cyborg accidentally kicked some of the clutter in the closet "Shit" she muttered to herself. " 'Ell was that?" Cyborg backed up in the closet again and got into a fetal position. 2D had an excuse "That was probably a rat or somefing like that" he started to mess around with his fingers "Well, alright. Once I find Cyborg we're going to the mainland to take a little break" he explained "Don't yew dare make us late, Face-ache" he punched him to the ground without any warning. He left the room and went back upstairs, Cyborg then tripped out of the closet. "Damn, Stuart. You have to clean this place up" she got up and walked to 2D and kneeled down "Need some help up, Stuart?" She held her hand out for him "Fanks luv" he got up with Cyborg's help. "I can't wait to go to the mainland again! Anyways, you'd better hurry upstairs with me" her face formed a fair smile. He nodded, she ran up the stairs and ran outside where Murdoc was. "Greetings, Master" she surprised him "Sweet Satan Luv! Yew nearly gave me a heart attack!" He said while catching his breath. "I apologize, Master. Stuart will be here shortly" she bowed and looked at him "Well, he betta not make us late, I actually need to stock up on food and other items" he chuckled, Cyborg thought out loud "Like equipment for recording?" He nodded his head 'yes' then 'no' "Well, I, well I shouldn't say 'I' since I'm not a robot but yew actually need new parts." He explained to the little robot. 2D then came barreling out of the house and fell right in the middle of them. "Git up, Face-ache" Murdoc kicked his body, he got up slowly and he was out of breath "I saw a whale, sowwry" he got up and started brushing off plastic off of him. "Alright, No more waiting! We're going to the mainland!" Murdoc grabbed them both by the arm.