Log Date 3/3/2010

Log Date 3/3/2010 8AM

Master has been acting off all morning, he told me to take the day off. He had this bottle which was empty. My scanners couldn't get a good look at it since he was waving it like crazy. I've heard yelling and hitting all day coming from Stuart's room. I wasn't ordered to go to his room so I can't enter. So what now? I mean I have nothing to do, I can't talk to anyone since they think I'm weird. I guess I could write a song. I'm thinking of calling it, Glitter Freeze. It'll just be beeping and binary code along with a collaborator that we hasn't used yet. It would be absolutely fantastic!

A loud crash could be heard in her pitch black room

Who goes there? She gets ready to shoot with her mouth gun Hold yer fire luv! It was a raspy voice, it was Murdoc. Kami, you smell like jigoku. What was in that bottle? It's whiskey, luv. And it felt like whatever yew said. Well, you shouldn't drink it! Especially, if you're being hunted by someone, M-master. 'Ell yew know 'bout me? Now, go clean face-ache's room you robot. She groaned disgruntled. I'm not a robot, I'm a cyborg! My nickname is even Cyborg, Master! A crashing noise could be heard on the tape, Cyborg then fell to the ground making more disgruntled noises as she got up. 'Ell's wrong wit yew? Yew listen to me whether yew want to or not and I don't want to hear any complaints from yew, ya little trollop. He was obviously very intoxicated and he wasn't a kind drunk. I-I understand master, I apologize. She was shaken, and a little scared since she just back-sassed her Master to his face. He stormed out opening the door for her only to slam it in her face and walk away. Fakku Fakku Fakku, I'm such a traitorous trollop! She walked out of her room, mortified and made her way to Stuart's room then she felt something, the side of her face had drips of black coming from it. She was bleeding, she then hurried into Stuart's room hoping that she could wipe her face off with something and he'll just assume that it was his blood and not hers. Then when she came in, she saw Stuart slowly getting up, he had a black eye and was bleeding on his leg really badly. Stuart? He didn't even flinch Stuart Pot? He didn't say a word. Talk to me! Talk to me! Talk to me! He jumped up and hugged Cyborg

No one's pov

"Fank you! I was trying to think of a line for Doncamatic and that'll work perfectly!" Cyborg didn't understand how to hug back so she just stood there wait for him to let go. When he did he saw how much black was dripping from her cheek "Murdoc?" He asked her "Yes" she answered quite quickly with a sodding glare away from him, clenching her fists. "Yew get used to it when he tries to push you out a car for fun" 2D tried to make her happt. "Well I'd best clean up here before I get hit again" she grabbed a rag from one of her many pockets and started to get the blood out from the carpet. Then 2D screamed as a whale passed by his window "Stuart! Don't scare me, he can't get in and attack you so calm down already! Fakku Kami!" She shouted angrily, after Murdoc hitting her with a whiskey bottle, hearing screams was the last thing she needed "Well geez, sorry I have a deathly fear of whales, love." He sassed her and it was in perfect english! "Well I-I didn't mean that! Ugh why must you humans be so complex?! Why can't you all be the same?!" She scoffed in frustration. "I'm sorry that I just felt pain and I didn't like it" she mocked  She got done cleaning so she walked out without a single word. She then ran back into her room and rewinding a single phrase over and over "I'm a traitorous Trollop!" until she heard a knock on the door "Come in" she stared away from everything. It was 2D "Um luv, are you going to be alright?" She turned around with a large smile on her face "No!' He sighed and sat down next to her " Why are yew caring so much about wut Murdoc said, luv?" He stared at her "Well whatever Master says must be true!" She stood up and put her hands on her hips "So if I am a trollop, so be it!" She said with a melancholy tone and she hunched her back, looking at the ground. She started groaning in pain from the black blood coming out of her cheek. "And if he hits me, I deserve it" she held her cheek to stop the bleeding. She was then picked up by 2D "Gah! Hey! Hey! Stop that! I'll report you!" She kicked and tried to make him let go of her. He then spun her around a couple of times until they started laughing. After about 6 spins, 2D fell down while he was still holding Cyborg. They started laughing even more, then they heard someone yell over the intercom linked to Cyborg's room "SWEET SATAN, KEEP IT DOWN, I'M GETTING A MIGRAINE FROM HOW ANNOYING YEW TWO IDIOTS ARE!" Cyborg wasn't phased by the yell, until she heard something "Cyborg, come to my office, immediately" her eyes widened. "If I die, I want you to take my recorder" 2D interrupted "MY recorder" she sighed "Your recorder and I want you to listen to everything on it and maybe have book written about me based on the recorder!" She explained to him clearly. She then got it from one of her pockets and gave it to him "And if you record anything, start it off with Log Date 3/3/2010 and end it with a clever and catchy ending hook, got it?" He held it tightly and nodded "Good, I'll be leaving now." She left, she also left the door open so he could leave. But he wanted to investigate.