No touching this equipment!

Shiro leaned inside the Green lion to pick up Baby Pidge and set her on the floor.

"Are you hurt at all?" He asked.

"Nowpe! I wove you Uncuwe Siwo. I seepy. Weaw awe I?"

"Pidge? Is that really you?" The lady asked, feeling her hair. "Human young are quite similar to the Altean Children."

"Indeed, Princess," The man with the mustache said. "She is appearing to be stable, the green lion seems fine as well, but we should take her to the med bay, just to be sure. How does that sound, Pidge?" He crouched down to peek at her face, hidden behind absurdly long hair.

"I nowt Pidge! I Katie! Katie Howt. And, maybe. Wike a checkup?"

"Precisely, number five! Now, how old are you, do you think?"

"I tink I... I tink I twee. My birfday was wast week!"

"Awww!" Chorused the lady, the boy in the Jacket, the yellow boy, and Shiro, her only friend in this scary new place.

The big one in yellow stepped over to her. "Hey, uh, Katie. I'm Hunk. This is Lance," He points at Jacket, "These are Allura and Coran, And that grumpy one over there Is Keith."

"Owkay. Hi Hunk! Hi Wance! Hewo Awuwa! Hi Cowan! Hi Gwumpy One Keef! Dis is my Siwo. He work wif daddy!"

"Ha!" Lance crowed. "Hear that! Even a two year old knows Keith is EMO!" 

"Shut up Lance," Keith said, turning as red as his jacket.

"Now, let us follow the yellow brick road to Oz, where the wizard shall give you back your age!" Lance yells in her ear.

She shies away from the noise, then begins commandeering the others, catching on to Lances reference to her favorite movie.

"Okay, I Dorfy. You can be the Scawecwow. Hunk, you da wion, And Siwo, you da Tin Man. Gumpy Keef, you can be Toto! He's my favwit!"