Part 12: The Affection

/Yamaguchi's p.o.v./

"Good morning Tadashi." My mother greeted as she walked into the kitchen, while I was enjoying my breakfast, fully dressed in her work attire.

"Good morning." I replied back. "You haven't left yet?"

"No there was a problem, so we didn't have to come in on time, I'm leaving now though, do you want me to drop you off at school?" She asked as she grabbed her suitcase from the stool next to me.

"No it's fine, me and Tsuki are going together." I replied.

She looked at me seeming kind of surprised. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yes. Why is that a bad thing?"

"No! No, heavens sake no. This is just the first time you two have made plans together, without being told to do so..." She explained.

"Oh..." I felt myself blush a little. "I guess it is."

She smiled. "I'm glad you two are getting along so well." She gave me a quick hug. "Have a fun day." She then left the kitchen in a rush.

-&-

I stood at the end of my driveway twenty minutes later looking at my toes. I found myself thinking about my old life. At my old school, with our old little house, and my old friends... well friend. And being with... my dad. If he hadn't died and my mom hadn't found anyone else... I would have never met Tsuki...

"Yamaguchi?" A voice snapped me out of my thought.

I looked up to see Tsuki standing there, with his headphones hanging around his neck, and hands in his pockets.

"Are you ready?" He asked wearing the same plain expression.

"Yeah, lets go!" I replied meeting by his side as we walked.

We kept heading to the station in silence and I couldn't help but find myself looking around at anything but him. This is kind of... awkward... I kept my head down, but decided to sneak a peak and looked up at him.

He looked over and our eyes met.

I flinched and quickly looked away, feeling myself blush. My hearts beating so fast... I suddenly felt a hand slowly glide into mine, and close around it. I became less stiff at the contact. Things felt... natural again. I smiled slightly. "I hope it isn't a hassle going with me to school everyday. If so I can go by myself..."

"No it's fine." He replied casually, looking ahead. "It's nice to get away from the stuffy black car anyways, besides it's not like my house is far from yours."

"I've never been to your house..." I replied.

He gave me a side glance raising a brow. "Do you want to?"

I felt myself blush again realizing what it sounded like I was implying. "I-I mean s-sure! I don't wanna just drag you to my place all the time..."

He nodded looking forward again. "Alright. We'll go Thursday after practice okay?"

"O-okay..." I replied waiting for my blush to fade.

-&-

We had made it to the station, and apparently the train before had a problem, so know there was double the amount of people waiting to get on. What a wonderful start to the day...

The doors opened and we quickly shuffled in, Tsuki making sure to stick close to me, since he no longer was holding my hand.

I was forced to the back of the train car, my back hitting the wall, and Tsuki stood in front of me, facing me, and was pushed up super close because of the crowd.