It's Not A Date!!!

Start from the beginning

'D***' I thought to myself as I stared at her.

"Maybe I should be more reckless on my heists"

"You're staring at me aren't you?" She asked and I jumped, how did she do that?

"Well yeah, why don't you need a cane?" I asked, saving myself from the embarrassment of admitting that I thought she was actually hot.

"I've been blind for a while, I've learned to walk without one." She said simply and I hummed.

"Well yeah but how?"

She smiled a little.

"It sounds silly, but I feel the vibrations my feet make as I walk. Then if something is in front of me I'm able to feel it in a sense, plus my sixth sense is stronger than a person with working sight."

I stared at her once again.

'Hot and creative, plus a fast learner, d*** where did G find her?'

"You know, you're pretty soft for a thief." She told me and for a minute I thought she was subtly touching my fur until I realized she meant emotionally.

"I am not!" I frowned at her indignant.

"Then why did you give up only ten seconds after I started pouting?" She asked and I felt my cheeks heat up as my f***ing bangs got in my face.

"It was thirty." I mumbled childishly blowing my bangs out from in front of my eye.

She giggled as we crossed the street into the park.

"Sorry, thirty seconds after I started pouting." She corrected herself but it didn't calm my heated face.

"What ever, G gave me a look." I lied making her hum.

"Alright, alright. So what's something you like to do?" She asked and I sighed.
"I dunno, steal stuff?"

She giggled before shaking her head. "No I mean do you have any hobbies? Anything musical interest you?"

I paused, I didn't want to tell her, but at the same time I felt like I couldn't help it.

She just seemed like someone I could talk to. D*** it I miss the kid so much, even if they are literally a part of me.

"I play the piano." I grumbled with a frown. G always snickered at me every time he saw a piano and nudged me to go play Tarchin (monster Mozart). I hated playing Tarchin! But(Y/n) smiled.

"That's wonderful, I'm sure you're good at it."

F***, that's what the kid had said when I told them. What was she doing to my mind?

Suddenly as we were walking she stiffened.

"What's up?" I asked taking a glance around us, I didn't see anything.

"N-Nothing." She said quietly but I put a hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"(Y/n) what's the matter?" I asked and she grabbed my hand, even as it was kept on her shoulder.

"We need to keep moving."

"Tell me what the h*** is wrong first!"

Just after I finished my sentence I was shoved passed and something, someone, grabbed (Y/n).

They were pretty bulky, a dog type perhaps, but they weren't anywhere near Greater dog's size. A Scavenger hound, I f***ing hated those things.

"Oh s***! (Y/n)!" I yelled running after them.

(Y/n):

The deep grunts and heavy breathing froze me in fear as they picked me up.
In a flash they'd slammed me into a wall, probably on the other side of the street.

I screamed in pain and fear as they growled at me before covering my mouth.

I started shaking as I tried to pry their hand away from my lips.

My pulse was racing as my fingers trembled weakly against their iron grip around my mouth and all I could do was scream muffled cries into their hand.

Suddenly something touched my shoulder. It was gentle, soft, suddenly the person let go of me and I heard a crack along with the person smacking into bricks.

I was dropped before being caught by the same arm that had been on my shoulder. They had their arm around my hips holding me close and I just wrapped my arms around their neck in terror.

"You b******." I heard Asriel mutter before I heard whizzing and screaming. I whimpered and clutched Asriel tighter. Whatever was happening, it was because of Asriel.

"Stop it Asriel! Stop it please! I'm ok! They didn't hurt me!" I cried and the whizzing stopped, the heavy breathing was now more labored but they sounded alright...mostly.

"You're too much like them." He murmured to me before we felt weightless. Asriel could teleport as well? I knew I shouldn't be surprised but I was.

He was holding me tightly before he set me down on something.

"Hold still." He told me and set a hand on my leg. I hissed, feeling liquid along with a sting.

"I'm sorry." He said softly as he continued to pour more alcohol on my cut. It was quite large from what I could tell, my leg was now numb.

Asriel:
'F*** f*** f*** f*** F***!!' I hissed in my head. A large cut ran up from her shin to the beginning of her thigh. It wasn't too deep to need stitching lucky for her but I was still in deep s*** if G saw the rip in her shirt, he'd kill me for sure.

We were at my hide out. G and I had our own little hideouts from when we were pissed at each other and couldn't live with the other for a while.

"Ok just hold still." I told her, I may have used a bit too much alcohol but I really didn't want this to get infected.

"Ok." Her voice was soft, quiet. Being touched was definitely something sensitive to her.

I gently wrapped her leg.

"It's not too bad, you won't need stitches at least."

She sighed. "Thanks Asriel."

She was smiling, I think she was supposed to be smiling at me.

"What?"

"You put up the act of a tough guy, but you're a sweet heart, just like G." I snorted.

"Yeah right, G's an a**."

She nodded.

"G is, but Sans isn't."

I froze.

"Where did you-" Her look cut me off.

She was still smiling, it was gentle. The exact same smile the kid used when ever they knew something they shouldn't.

'S***'