To The Land Of Waves?✔

Chapter 4

~Kirāwarufu POV~

"Sasuke..... At Point B"

" Sakura.... At Point C"

"Okami..... At Point D"

It was silent for awhile,
"Naruto.. At Point A Believe It!" I face palm,'Idiot'.

"Your slow Naruto." I groan and walk out from my hiding spot while the others are distracted.

I grab the cat and went back to my hiding spot. I got back to my position and start to play around with the cat. "Where did the cat go?"

I hear Sakura ask, "Meow" the cat spoke in my mic. "Shhhh" I try to sh the cat, "Do you have the cat okami?" Kakashi ask, which I took awhile to answer back to him.

"No, just trying to bring the cat near me?"

'That was a bad excuse, child.' Kōri snickers in the back of my head.

I sigh mentally, "All right, whatever. Let's hurry and go to the Hokage's office."

Kakashi commands the three idiots. I sigh and walk out from my position, the cat following right behind me.

The cat jumps in my arms and starts to purr, it was going to sleep but Naruto's yelling spook the cat, than it ran towards Naruto.

The cat starts to scratch and bite Naruto. He releases the cat and it walks over to me, which I gladly pick up.

~ Hokage's office ~

I hand over the poor cat to the big lady and she starts to squish it to death.

'I feel bad for the cat, no wonder he ran away' 'I'm glad I'm not that cat'.

"That cat deserves it!" Naruto tells us and laughs, I shake my head and zone out.

'I wonder when we are actually getting a real mission' I zone back into reality, just in time to hear the Hokage giving us a C-Rank mission.

We have to escort a man to the land of Waves. Before the man can come in I can smell sake, I try to cover my noise, but the smell of it was too strong.

Before the man/woman can enter the room, I dash behind the Hokage who seems to be holding in a chuckle.

I growl, a low one, and wait til the man/woman is there. I cancel my chakra to keep hidden.

The man, now I know the gender, slams open the door and shakily walks in the room.

'Old fart' I thought of the man who just walked in. "What the? Ah bunch of snot nose kids," He says, and drinks his sake. "And you, the little one with the idiotic look on your face. You really expect me to believe your a ninja?" He tells/ask to us.

Naruto starts to laugh,"Who's the little one with the idiotic look....? Huh?" Naruto says.

The three get into a line, first is Sasuke, Sakura, then Naruto. Naruto realizes the guy is talking about him.

Since he couldn't see me I didn't get into the line, I stayed where I am and watch as every thing unfolds.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Naruto shouts to the man. "You can't kill the client naruto.." Kakashi says while sweat dropping.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder. And I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there and it would change our world. And I except you to get me home safety, even if it means giving up your life." Tazuna says to us,which surprised me by him saying, 'Even if it means giving up your life'.

"Okami, go and introduce yourself to Tazuna." Gramps whispers to me, which I agree to.

I walk out from behind him, which surprise Tazuna. 'Guess he didn't know I was here'.

"Well my name is Kirāwarufu Airīn or you can call me Okami. Its nice to meet you." I bow and straighten up alittle.

"Well.....now she looks like a really ninja." He whispers to himself. I smirk alittle, and chuckle.

"Alright, meet me....about an hour at the gates." Kakashi informs us. "Hai" We say together.

"Your all dismiss" the Hokage says, we nod and start to head in different directions.

-One hour later-

I was done packing and started to head to the gates. Kakashi was already there before me, that shocked me. 'He was here on time!!!!' I scream in my head.

We where already walking out the village. Naruto shouting stuff about his first time being out the village, or something along those lines.

I zone out till something catches my eyes, it was a......

-------------------------------------------

I couldn't come up with any thing else.
Like?
IDC
The updates are slow, 'cause of school. Srry
B3 √(°^°√)