From The Bening ✔

Chapter 1

Rewrote 11/ 19/17
~ 3rd person POV ~

Okami was playing with some animals that her mother left for her to play with, so she wouldn't bother her during her conversations with 'important' people.

Her father came home from a mission, the curious 3 year old that Okami was, ask what mission did he do, so she ask all excited to her father, "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! WHAT MISSION WAS IT? AND WHAT LEVEL?!? WAS IT ALSO DANGEROUS?!?!?" Okami ask, with over excited lance in her small voice, about the mission her father took.

Her father chuckles,"Well the level of the mission was an A rank mission. It was that I had to-" He was cut off by an ANBU, who appeared out of thin air and ask, "We need your help, a beast appeared a few minutes age, sir." He says quickly. Her father sighs and gets up so he can go again to destroy or seal the beast away to be tamed by us.

The day of Okami's B-Day

Okami was was going to turn 6 years old today, of course no one celebrates her birthday, because she's a jinchuuriki.

And in her clan they do not celebrate jinchurik's birthdays and only in her clan they do not celebrate it.

3 hours later

Okami was looking around the markets, in her clan, to buy ingredients for her cake.

Of courses, the now 6 years old kid, couldn't pay attention to where she was going.

She accidentally bump into a grown woman, the woman screamed on the top of her lungs.

Okami was frighten by the sudden scream, that she dash off into the woods next to our clan's grounds.

While Okami was running in the woods she saw a glimpse of yellow near a tree with bright green leafs.

She slows down into she suddenly stops and turns back around to get a better look at the blonde thing she saw earlier.

She walks back to the tree with the blonde thing next to it.

She walk around the huge tree, to see a small boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and black whiskers on his checks. His crying silently to himself, all Okami can hear is , "why do people hate me?" and "why do they treat me like trash?" That's the only thing she could pick up on hearing him.

She moves alittle closer to the small boy, "Why are you crying?" Okami says very softly, it was so softly it was probably lower than a normal whisper. The boy quickly turns around, almost hits Okami.

"I'm crying because I-I don't have f-friends or p-parents." The little boy says.

"Well I'll be your friend then!" She says with pure happiness, "Uh...What's your name?"

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and who are you?"

"The names Kirāwarufu, and no. I don't have a last name." Okami dislike her last name for many reasons.

Naruto nods his, now he has a goofy smile on instead of tear stances on his check.

A few hours past by while Okami and Naruto were talking with each other.

Naruto had to go back home, cause he has to go to the academy in the morning, so they said good bye and went their separate ways back home.

While heading back to the clan's grounds, Okami slightly smells blood from a distance.