Chapter 16: Them.

~3rd person POV of the unicorns.~

"Are we ready commander?"
"Yes mam! All ships are fully loaded and ready for your command!"
"Good. I'll head to my ship and they'll all follow, understood?"
"MAM YES MAM!" The commander saluted. She headed off.

~3rd person POV of the group~

It was August 21st and Emily, Robyn, Jess and Ashlie were having a sleep over. Why? Because Ashlie made them. Both Emily and Robyn would rather go to their own homes and play drums in Emily's case and piano in Robyn's case. Jess didn't mind and loved having sleepovers, but in Emily and Robyn's case Ashlie made one of her usual threats like I'll kill you in your sleep, but with a much more serious tone. And a crazy look on her face. You can imagine how early Emily and Robyn got to Ashlie's flat. The guys over heard about it and decided to do a "guy's night" at Jon's flat, which was also Ashlie's because they split the rent 50/50. The whole group ended up just having a big sleepover together. They all fell asleep at 4.30 am and woke at 3pm the next day to the top half of flats above them being ripped clean off the foundation by a giant UFO. Though it's more of a FO because it was easily identifiable as a spacecraft belonging to the Unicorns. The ship that was holding the upper lot of flats threw them out of the way and two more came from the sky to seemingly back it up?
"Looks like they found us."

~This is gonna be my first time writing an 'epic fight scene' so, sorry if the text following this is not good.~

Jon and Uni instantly got up and rushed Emily down stairs. One thing was for sure; If the Unicorns wanted Emily, they couldn't let them have her. No matter what the cost. They went down to the second to last floor and waited to go any further, as going out side would allow Emily to be captured so easily that all it would take is the group to blink and she'd be gone.
Back up on the new roof Ashlie, Nick, Cory, Jess and Robyn were there, waiting for the Unicorns to make their next move. They lowered the ships down and landed, the door of the main one came down. A creature emerged from inside it and came to the entrance. It wasn't a commander or a normal soldier, it was the queen of the Unicorns. Robyn instantly froze up, not expecting the situation to be so serious that the queen was dealing with it.
"So, this is where you've been residing Una? A rather tacky planet if I do say so myself. But nether mind you or how hideous this planet is, where's lily?" The queen said, wanting to get off Earth as soon as possible. Robyn didn't respond because she was so scared that she was frozen.
"Why do you care? This isn't your planet and why not one of us? Why Emily in peticular!?" Ashlie yelled, getting angry at her unfair critique of Earth.
"So is that her new name? I prefer Lily much more. And I don't need to answer some Lizard spy who couldn't even do their job without quitting." Ashlie was outraged by her comment but had a break down right after. She'd just given away Emily's new name, something that was so important to keep secret that it could mean her head if her homeworld found out. She was in tears, so Nick comforted her "Aww, is little Lucy upset that she did something wrong?" The queen teased, moving closer to Ashlie, until Tommy stepped in the way, a knife in hand.
"I believe this matter does not concern you. So BACK OFF." He said, moving closer to her with his knife at his upper chest height facing her. She did back up a small bit until her guards came and charged tommy into a wall, nocking him out. Cory and Jess rushed over to Tommy body and supported him. The queensimply glanced at the two worrying about their friend and chuckled. Then she turned her head to see Robyn still standing there, paralyzed with fear. The queen's  guards were behind her, waiting for The queen's signal,  it she did no such gesture. Instead she slowly walked up to Robyn. Robyn tried to back away from her, but her guards were in the way. Her guards holding Robyn by the arms, The queensaid her,
"Lily actually cares about you, doesn't she? Is there anyone else? A boy perhaps?" Robyn finally snapped out of it.
"And I should tell you why?"
"Oh, it's for nothing big only your freedom." Robyn hesitated. She glanced around the room. Ashlie in state of tears with Nick comforting her, Tommy nocked out cold with Cory and Jess treating the cuts on body. If she hadn't have joined this group, she wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.
"You know that boy your guards nocked out?"
"Lucas?"
"He's Emily's boyfriend."
"Hmm, that'll do! Go get him and we'll make Emily come back with us."
"Can I go now?"
"Oh! Oh deary me, um, this is awkward, yeah, I ment the freedom of speech. If you were the only one we had to bribe Emily with, you would be speaking writing now. Common misconception, sorry!" One of them kept a hold of Robyn while the other one walked over to where Tommy, Cory and Jess were. As he neared Cory picked up the knife and stood in front of Tommy's body.
"Move Levi." The guard said in his gruff stern voice. "You saw what I did to him, I'll do the same to you." The guard shoved Cory out the way and picked up Tommy's body. He flung it over his shoulder and went back to Shelby and the others. They then went down several flights of stairs to the second to last floor, the most logical place to hide. "Surprise surprise Lily, Lee and Logan are all hiding together. You three always were the cowardice ones."
"No we weren't! And how would even know if we were?" Jon said, oblivious as ever.
"Your cameras were really easy to hack. But anyways, Emily. Come with us please. Now."
"Last I checked, I don't answer to you."
"OK, fine. We'll just take Lucas and Una instead. Let's go boys."
"WAIT!"
"Yes?"
"Leave them both here and I'll come with you."
"Deal." The queenturned around to a guard and whispered something to a guard. He nodded his head yes and he and both the guards realised the two hostages. At this point, Tommy had just woken up but he already had an idea of what was happening. He was put down on the floor, only to have Robyn help him up. But she wasn't lookin at him, she was looking at Emily with a sad look in her eyes. He too also got tears welling up he finally caught a grasp of the situation at hand. She was sacrificing herself instead of himself and Robyn. They returned to the group, Emily being guarded by both of the guards previously holding Robyn and Tommy. The group watched helplessly as Emily boarded the ship with The queen. Neither of the guards boarded the ship, but it took off. There were still two spaceships waiting for the men. They nocked Robyn and Tommy both out and no one fought back because they couldn't. They each took one aboard each ship and they took off. Nick, Ashlie, Uni, Jon, Jess and Cory were all devastated. Two of their best friends and a new one one the horizon, gone. In the blink of an eye.