Chapter 5: A New Friendship.

~Emily's POV~

We had performing arts and it was drama. For some reason almost everybody wanted to go with Tommy, but he refused everyone and went with me and Ashlie. After that lesson, I know why. He's not only amazing at improve, but he's also amazing at miming. It's rather strange how good he is it actually... Maybe he does roleplays on his channel? I defiantly will need to check it out later. What was the name of it again? FrozenGargon was it? Anyway, I defiantly know why everyone wants to go with him in drama.

Well we have form now then it's lunch. I'm in the same form as Tommy but not Ashlie... Strange. While we were headed there Tommy started some small talk with me. He told me how this Jess person and Cory were in our form!

We arrived at our form and I sat next to Tommy, who blushed so much that it came though his mask (making it a orange color). Cory came in just after us and sat opposite. We chatted for a bit when a girl with jet black hair with a backwards baseball cap, a purple top with shorts and thumb-less gloves.

 We chatted for a bit when a girl with jet black hair with a backwards baseball cap, a purple top with shorts and thumb-less gloves

It was Jess.

"Hey Jess!" Tommy shouted from across the room. "Over here!" The black haired girl turned in our direction and started walking. When she was next to us she sat next to Cory who instantly turned around to talk Tommy looking extremely flustered. I started some small talk with Jess.

"Hi! My name's Emily, what's yours?" I asked instantly realizing how stupid the question was, as it was already made clear that her name was Jess.

"Heh, name's Jess in case you didn't catch it on my way in." Jess said in a jokey manner. I blushed feeling even more stupid at my question. "I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I'm really sorry!" She said sounding very upset.

"No no, don't worry! I-I'm a-OK!" I said stuttering in the middle of the sentence. "It's fine really, I just realized how stupid I sounded, that's all."

"Oh, OK! And don't worry, I don't think you sounded stupid..." She said meaningfully. She turned to Cory "New gang member?" She asked with a giggle.

"Um, yeah?" Cory replied, looking at me, almost asking me if I'm cool with that. I nodded yes and he turned back to Jess. "You wanna join us at lunch?"

"Sure! I haven't hung out with you guys in ages! It'll be nice!"

With that the bell went again and we headed to the place which we agreed to meet the others. I was talking to and getting to know Jess while Tommy and Cory were a bit in front of us. At one point I thought I heard Tommy say something about me, but I'm passing it off as my imagination. We got to the place where we hung out this morning first, shortly followed by Ashlie and Jon then Nick and Uni. We messed about for a bit then the bell went. Me, Tommy and Ashlie went to our last lesson and when the bell went, we all went home.