Chapter 9

Soohyun's POV

"Jungkook or me?"

"Uhh" Who should I choose? I like Jungkook, not Jimin.. But I dont want to hurt him.. *Sigh* What a life~

"Jungkook," His eyes widened.

"Jungkook?"

"Ne oppa..."

"Don't call me Oppa! I dont get it, I like you, But you dont like me.. I don't want to see you anymore, Please get out of my life..!" He said coldly and left. I.. Hurted.. Him..

Jungkook's POV

"Don't call me oppa! I don't get it, I like You, But you dont like me.. I don't want to see you anymore, Please get out of my life..!" Jimin said coldly and left.

Soohyun just stayed silent and froze. Don't you worry Jagiya, Your decision was great!

I got out under the table and went nearer To Soohyun, "Baby, Your decision was fine.. Thanks for choosing me Jagiya, I love you!"

"Uh.. I-i love.. Y-you too."

(SKIP.. NIGHT TIME)

"Jagiya, lets sleeeeeeeeeeeep nowwwww!" I yawned while telling her. "Ne Jagi," she lied down beside me. "Goodnight Baby," she said. "Goodnight," I kissed her forehead.

Soohyun's POV

"Goodnight." he said and kissed my forehead.. Silence occured like for 35 minutes so I decided to break it. "Oppa?" He didn't answer.

"Oppa?"

"Oppaaaa?"

"Jagiya?"

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Babyyyy?"

"Kookie?"

I called him many times but he didn't answer, I think he's really sleepy. So I decided to sleep.. But the problem is, I can't sleeeeeeeeeeep.

"Oppa, Can we do something? But not the 'it' .... Just something fun?"

Then he suddenly woke up and replied, "Sure, I have condoms." THE HELL?!? YOU PERVERTTT😂

-----

What a short chapter.. Im sorry, I cant think of anything else😂
VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY REQUIRED XD.

Feel my sarangs!

xoxo,

GotTheJams