Chapter 12

Scorpio and Pisces got to the central palace. They went straight to the library. Capricorn was there reading books.

"Cap, we have problems at the Water palace." said Scorpio . Capricorn closed the book that she was reading and placed it on the table. Then, she turned around to see Scorpio and Pisces. "What happened?" said Capricorn.

"Cancer disappeared. Her room was a mess and we saw signs of struggle." said Pisces.

Capricorn thought for a while and said, "It must be him. Call everyone." .

A few minutes later, everyone arrived. They started the meeting.

"When did you see her last time?" asked Virgo.

"Maybe last night. We were playing cards with the fire and air signs." said Pisces.

"So, none of you have seen her this morning?" said Aquarius. Scorpio and Pisces nodded.

"I fell asleep in the woods last night. When I got back to the palace, I heard Pisces screaming. So..." said Scorpio.

"Can you guys think someone suspicious?"said Aquarius.

"It must be someone in the palace." said Libra and everyone eyes were on her. "What?" she said and shrugged.

"That's impossible. It's not like we have spies." said Leo.

"How can you think like that? What if we disappear one by one?" Scorpio raised his voice.

"Do you think this will happen? We don't have our enemies out there and there won't be any rebellion." said Leo.

Scorpio stood up and banged the table and said, "That's because you have never experienced that. Imagine you loved ones disappeared for no reason."

Leo was shaking a bit of fear. Scorpio looks scary when he became angry.

"How dare you yell?" said Aries and stood up while pointing his finger at Scorpio.

"So what?" Scorpio said.

"You...Come here!" Aries yelled and was about to fight but Sagittarius and Leo pulled him back. He struggled and charged towards Scorpio. Scorpio also walked towards Aries. Libra stood between them and made a bunch of wind slammed into them. Aries and Scorpio fell backwards. They got up and were about to fight again. Then, Capricorn banged the table and stood up.

"There's no time to fight!" yelled  Capricorn and the vines grew out of no where and tied Aries' body. Aries kept yelling so she made another vine wrapped around his mouth. She did the same thing to Scorpio.

"That'll teach them a lesson." said Capricorn and turned around. Everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

"Have you guys ever seen her this angry before?" whispered Gemini. Aquarius whistled.

"Let's get back to our job." said Capricorn and took her seat.

"Can any of you think of someone?"said  Capricorn. Everyone looked into each other's eyes and replied 'no' s.

"What about you, Cap?" said Libra.

"I don't know either. But, there's someone who come up my mind." said Capricorn.

"Who?" asked Aquarius with curiosity.

Capricorn thought and said, "Ophiuchus."

Everyone went wide-eyed. Libra tried to keep calm.

"Do you know anything about him?" asked Libra.

Capricorn stood up and reached for the top shelf. She grabbed a book and placed it on the table. "This book is about the dark kingdom. And now their king is Ophiuchus. He used to be one off the Zodiacs but he secretly helped the dark side. And out parents found out and banished him to the deepest part of the forest. No one have ever been close to there and it was strictly forbidden to go into that forest." said Capricorn.

"You mean he is still alive." said Aquarius.

"Mmmmmph. Mmmmmmm." Aries and Scorpio tried to speak but couldn't. They kept yelling.

"Ugh. They are so annoying. Can someone shut them up?" Virgo said. Then, Libra made an air bubble surround Aries and Scorpio so they couldn't hear their voices anymore. Aries tried to burn the vines but Pisces kept drowsing with water. Aries gave up.

"That went well." Libra said. "So, do you guys have any ideas about stopping him?"

"I'm not sure. But, the thing is..." said Capricorn and glanced at Virgo.

"…we don't know where the forest is." said  Virgo.

"Can't we use drones to find their location?" said Libra.

"That's a good idea. But who will control them?" said Taurus.

"Gemini and Sagi will. You know...they are good in those parts." said Aquarius.

"Okay." said Gemini and Sagittarius in unison.

"Now...this is set. But do you guys have any ideas what to do with them?" said Taurus while pointing towards Aries and Scorpio.

"Let them rot there. We don't need them anyways." said Libra.

"What?!?! You said you love me, Libby!" yelled Scorpio.

"Not anymore since I found a new one." Libra said while putting her arm around Leo's shoulder.

"How dare you steal my girlfriend?" yelled Aries.

"She's not stealing since I agreed this." Leo said while holding Libra's free hand.

"OMG! You two are lesbian? Anyway, I ship Libreo." said Gemini. Pisces face-palmed. Everyone, stood up from their seats and headed to the door.

"Are you guys really gonna leave us here?" said Aries.

"Umm...Yes if you guys won't shut up." said Capricorn.

"We will keep quiet umm...except from some exceptions." said Scorpio.

"Fine." said Capricorn. Then, she waved her hands and the vines disappeared. Aries and Scorpio ran towards Leo and Libra who were still holding hands. Aries pulled Leo from the grip and hugged Leo. When Scorpio was about to hug Libra, she held him back with an air wall.

"Why, Libra? You don't like hugs? You said you love hugs." said Scorpio.

"I used to but not anymore. And what I said was I like hugging but I never said I like being hugged." said Libra. Then, she waved her hand and the air wall disappeared. She walked towards Scorpio and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

Hellooooo!!!! Nice to see you again. Don't hate author for a bad chapter please. Please forgive me for not being good at writing. I have always wanted to be a writer since I was young. Please support me and advise me. Thank you for reading though my story is boring and full of mistakes.