Chapter 5

Leo was sitting in a bean bag chair thinking  about Aries.

How should I tell him about my feelings? Let me think..... Yeah that's it! Leo thought and started to make plan.

Leo took a paper and started to write something.

After a while, she looked at the paper and studied for a while. Then, she stood in front of the mirror and started to say what she studied.

She had completed but she was not satisfied. So, she took another paper and wrote again. After three hours, lots of paperballs are scattered around her table.

"Oh my god. What happened here?" Gemini said with her eyes wide. "What are you writing?"

Leo quickly got up from her desk and tried to hide the paperballs but it seemed impossible.

Gemini picked up one and Leo tried to snatch it back. Gemini held it up high and read it out loud.

"I know you see me as a friend but I don't. I mean I also treat you like one in the beginning. But, soon, I realized that you are more than just a friend. I know it's weird but... I don't know if I should say it or not. I love you Aries. I know you don't like me but it's okay. At least you can know that there is one who loves you."

"Wow, Leo. You are a pro. ARIES, SHE LOVES YOU!" Gemini shouted.

Leo was too embarrassed and you can tell that her face is now as red as a tomato.

"Gemini, SHUT UP!" Leo shouted and not so soon Aries shown up in her room.

Leo froze for a while. Then she ran out of her room crying. Aries ran after her.

Leo was running to an unknown destination. She just followed her legs. She ran until she tripped over a twig.

She groaned and tried to stand up but she couldn't. Her ankle is swollen. Then, she heard footsteps coming closer like running.

"Go away! I don't need you." she said while holding her ankle.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Aries asked with a worried face.

"Of course not!" Leo said while trying to stand up again but she failed.

"Looks like your ankle is twisted. Let me see." Aries said and looked closer to my ankle.

"Hmm. It's just swollen. No big deal. I can carry you back home."

When Aries was about to carry Leo, she stopped him.

"Wait. Don't you feel weird?"

"Why? Oh. That thing. Umm... it's sort of...Gemini and I planned this. Actually, I.... had a crush on you and I wanted to know if-"

"I like you or not? You heard the answer, right?"

"Yeah. So..... will you accept me...as your boyfriend?"

"Of course! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now, carry me back to my room."

"Well, of course, my lady." Aries carried Leo in bridal style and they were both giggling.